Join the BikeHub Fantasy league for the classics. (it starts with MSR)

http://www.velogames.com 

League Name: BikeHub

League Code: 17094747

Overview

Each player takes the role of a Directeur Sportif of a professional cycling team. The aim of the contest is to select the best possible team of 12 riders to compete in the major Spring Classics - the historic one-day races that form the spine of the early-season cycling calendar.

Directeurs must select their 12 riders based on a budget, and can change their team between races by using their allocated transfers. The better the riders perform during each event, the more points they will accumulate for their fantasy directeur sportif.

The Velogames Fantasy Spring Classics campaign begins with Milano - Sanremo on Saturday 19th March and continues through 11 races until Liege - Bastogne - Liege on Sunday 24th April.

Only two entries so far

C'mon Guys!

Tombeej,

Dale,

Gen,

Hellocolour,

GoG,

MntBoy,

Cheese,

Underachiever,

Xcd

;and all the rest

During the TDF everyone jumps on the fantasy league wagon like white on rice. 

and I remember three of the above hubbers saying : "I like the tdf but live for the classics"

If you cant make the time to take Two minutes to join a BikeHub Classics fantasy league then I won't waste my breath reading your long posts that takes two minutes either.

@Gerald24 you do all the effort to create the tdf fantasy game, and everyone joins in a heartbeat, (Only because they can win something.)

Well here you won't win a prize but they'll have the bragging rights of Classics Master.

My 2C, use it don't use it (I'd prefer if you used it)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two minutes if you know the riders, 10 minutes if you're in two minds about who not to pick.

Two minutes if you know the riders, 10 minutes if you're in two minds about who not to pick.

True,

but the "regulars" on this thread knows the riders by heart.

C'mon Guys!

Tombeej,

Dale,

Gen,

Hellocolour,

GoG,

MntBoy,

Cheese,

Underachiever,

Xcd

;and all the rest

and I remember three of the above hubbers saying : "I like the tdf but live for the classics"

If you cant make the time to take Two minutes to join a BikeHub Classics fantasy league then I won't waste my breath reading your long posts that takes two minutes either.

@Gerald24 you do all the effort to create the tdf fantasy game, and everyone joins in a heartbeat, (Only because they can win something.)

Well here you won't win a prize but they'll have the bragging rights of Classics Master.

Just entered

So Milano Sanremo is not even live on Supersport....WTF!!

We paying them more and they showing us less. But they still have like 3 or 4 channels for soccer #notasoccerfan

We paying them more and they showing us less. But they still have like 3 or 4 channels for soccer #notasoccerfan

Exactly....fu**ing twats!!

Jeepers Cav' :D

I'm in, as always. Was working on my team last night, but haven't made up my mind. Got a hectic day today (on the road or in meetings all day). Don't worry, I'll get my team submitted.

And sorry about the long novels I sometimes type. I promise to reduce them to more bite sized chunks in future :).

Jeepers Cav' :D

I'm in, as always. Was working on my team last night, but haven't made up my mind. Got a hectic day today (on the road or in meetings all day). Don't worry, I'll get my team submitted.

And sorry about the long novels I sometimes type. I promise to reduce them to more bite sized chunks in future :).

Good, thanks.

It's ok your novels are usually the posts I enjoy most.

Good, thanks.

It's ok your novels are usually the posts I enjoy most.

well said, like roses amongst the thorns when it comes to posting stuff on this forum - not that the thorns are all bad, it's just enjoyable being able to read informative posts both cycling and non-cycling related.

And also to view work from talented individuals (photo thread being one of them and a few others threads).

C'mon Guys!

Tombeej,

Dale,

Gen,

Hellocolour,

GoG,

MntBoy,

Cheese,

Underachiever,

Xcd

;and all the rest

Passionate

Fanatical 

Fundamentalist

Obsessed

And I thought Gen was ultra enthusiastic

:clap:

C'mon Guys!

Tombeej,

Dale,

Gen,

Hellocolour,

GoG,

MntBoy,

Cheese,

Underachiever,

Xcd

;and all the rest

Oh I forgot [emoji33] must excuse.. we've had a very weird week here at home.

Is it too late?

Oh I forgot [emoji33] must excuse.. we've had a very weird week here at home.

Is it too late?

I think you have till 10:00 tomorrow morning to enter a team.

Sags MUST improve his tactical decision-making.....

Check out the intensity in his eye-balls during the 2015 edition, a few kms from the finish, with Johnny D as the eventual victor

Off the front, burning watts, looking for a partner to break to the line, no one followed

(check that left calf mossel  :w00t: )

http://images.cyclingtips.com/content/uploads/2015/03/CORVOS_00024707-056.jpg

Archived