I don't think most people appreciate how truly incredible that TT performance from Kwiatowski and Sagan was. To breakaway and then hold a gap over two riders as strong as Terpstra and Stybar and still go on to take victory. WOW, just wow!!!

True true

There's the final selection

And then there's the break from the final selection

Like Kristoff last year at Ronde

Immense form

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have been at it for some time, and they will be at it for some time to come.

Just brilliant Sagaaan

Hilarious

What a rockstar

Dale rockstars wish they as cool as he is!

He seems pretty relaxed ahead of Gent. Hoping for another good result for him!

Dale rockstars wish they as cool as he is!

He seems pretty relaxed ahead of Gent. Hoping for another good result for him!

Yeah.. he can rock anything from leg hair to top knots

Think he will be pretty knackered, so not expecting a great race from him tomorrow.

Think he will be pretty knackered, so not expecting a great race from him tomorrow.

He's gearing up for Ronde' in a week.

That's his priority race.

He wants a Monument. ????

He's gearing up for Ronde' in a week.

That's his priority race.

He wants a Monument. ????

He seemed pretty chipper about his chances at Gent on Facebook but it's what happens on the day that counts. He has been in incredible form and absolutely consistent. A win feels somewhat inevitable. I really hope he gets his goal for the classics season.

Big side story in Belgian press: Etixx DS Peeters alledgedly "blocked" the road when Cancellara had his mechanical, preventing Trek team car2move

Big side story in Belgian press: Etixx DS Peeters alledgedly "blocked" the road when Cancellara had his mechanical, preventing Trek team car2move

Oh yikes

Strange strange

Video or it didn't happen!

Video or it didn't happen!

Only footage I saw when it came to holding team cars up was Fabulous playing traffic copy and stopping the Tinkoff car.

Archived