Harrismith Road Route

Patchelicious

HI

You could bring your mtb with and we can show you the nice trails we have in Platberg Mountain ?

You could also do Harrismith to the bottom of Oliviershoek pass and back that road is finish and  quite with a shoulder.

The top of the pass is the Border post you could drink and eat something there if you like.

Hope you have a great weekend

HI

You could bring your mtb with and we can show you the nice trails we have in Platberg Mountain ?

You could also do Harrismith to the bottom of Oliviershoek pass and back that road is finish and  quite with a shoulder.

The top of the pass is the Border post you could drink and eat something there if you like.

Hope you have a great weekend

What? Olieviershoek is open again! I would love to go down the "mineshaft" again.

But then again the guys from the club build really cool trails at Platberg. So nice they almost took the mountain out of mountainbikkking (just joking it's flippen hard still, and scenic as they come.

Wow what a small world, i was born in Harrismith in 1966 left for the Eastern Cape in 1977. Most of our family still lives there.....

Help.Me., on 17 Feb 2016 - 10:37 PM, said:

Wow what a small world, i was born in Harrismith in 1966 left for the Eastern Cape in 1977. Most of our family still lives there.....

HI

if I may ask what is you and there Name and surname?

Have a nice day

Morne

HI

if I may ask what is you and there Name and surname?

Have a nice day

Morne

my name Taeke van den Bosch my mothers families surname is Bell 

Matriculated in Harrismith - The surname Bell rings some bells ;)

I remember the name James Bell from my schooldays there (only the name - not the person...lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Will be hitting the road there at 5:15am for anybody who is in the area and wants to join. Will be doing 4 hours.

So?,,

How was it?

What route did you ride?

Did anyone join you?