[Event] Delta Dash (6 Hour Endurance Race)

Pieter1

Last year was my first and didn't think they could improve much but damn what a fine event this is  :thumbup:

Had a cracker day out and was a lot more comfortable on my geared bike  :ph34r:

Now just to see the results and the pics to see if I was really having as much fun as I thought  :w00t:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first Delta Dash, what a day. Thank you for a first class event, been a while since I had so much fun at a event. Really well organised and amazing vibe,  :thumbup:

This was our first Delta Dash and we had a great time. The marshals were awesome and the vibe was great.

I was passed a couple of times by some seriously fit guys with fixies.

We only had one issue and was with the team in a gazebo adjacent to ours. They were a friendly bunch of kids but when they packed-up they left used tubes, flyers and wrappers where they’d parked.

Will definitely be taking part again next year!

Thanks pieter1 for the use of your singlespeed.even with the setup issues it was still a blast.

Looking forward to seeing the photos!!?

What a great day's riding. The course had just the right amount of difficulty (for me as a roadie anyway). Not too much that it became a chore to do another lap and not too little that you could sit back and coast. Marshalls and support were amazing and the organisation at the school was superb. Great vibe. Our team unanimously agreed to be back next time.

There are some seriously fit people out there. With 20 minutes left of the day, one of the Affies youngsters steamed past me like I was riding in quicksand. Didn't feel so bad when I heard they had won the junior section.

What an awesome event!! Was brilliant! Was my first time doing the Delta Dash and will be back for many, many more. 

Thank you to all the organizers, marshals and sponsors.  :clap:

• 11 months later...