Emperors Classic 2016 (road)

Dexter-morgan

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there late entries?  :ph34r:

Late entries for the Road Classic, MTB Classic and Pro Touch Criterium, will be accepted at the registration at Emperors Palace this week:

Wednesday 6 April 201610h00 - 16h00:

Thursday 7 April 201610h00 - 16h00

Friday 8 April 201610h00 - 16h00

Saturday 9 April 201609:00 - 15:00 (ROAD RACE AND CRITERIUM ENTRIES ONLY)

For all info on the Emperors Palace Classic weekend visitwww.emperorsclassic.co.za

There is a R50 or R60 late penalty on top of the price.

She the front worm right? Nice eyes. 10/10 would ingest, or take fishing.

i see 3 here. He might as well share!! or he is one very very brave man

The start time spreadsheet and split time breakdown on the race website has Geralds name written all over. THANKS Gerald.

I said it would take a seriously big pro for me to do this race again and it was Geralds involvement that did it for me. So ASG can thank Gerald for at least 1 entry(Ok i'm lucky my team paid my entry but I still would have said i'm not keen to race out of principle).

post the link to the page please kind Sir .

Where on the website?

I didn't even know there was another website - all this time, I've been looking at the ASGeEvents website...  :blink:

I didn't even know there was another website - all this time, I've been looking at the ASGeEvents website...  :blink:

LOL I got a link from an email from ASG. See you Sunday. I will look for you in the VB bunch.

Sunday's wind forecast... virtually nothing forecast, so the direction is irrelevant.

post-1372-0-24522400-1459947185_thumb.png

Sunday's wind forecast... virtually nothing forecast, so the direction is irrelevant.

attachicon.gifWindguru.png

That's a lot better than my home stretch from the Cradle this morning. Solo effort straight into the teeth of headwind..

Is there an "I Group" for this race?

I'm in EL and would love my first sub 3 ? Happy to work with anyone keen to get together

LOL I got a link from an email from ASG. See you Sunday. I will look for you in the VB bunch.

I'll also be with Gerald, please come say hi!!

So now any tosser can bounce the race, shove your number on his back, and get you banned for life.

Good point, removed.

I'm in EL and would love my first sub 3 ? Happy to work with anyone keen to get together

I'm keen for E team

also in EL and I see there's a few others. Would also love to do my first sub3 so willing to work to make it happen.

Looking at EL results from 2015, there was just 37 of 160 in the group that didn't get a sub 3. So with the new route being slightly flatter and shorter, and if the weather and wind plays along as Gerald has pointed out, we should comfortably get in. Just need to hold on

Archived