BuyCycle under New Management and Partnered with Bruce Reyneke

Kristie BuyCycle

Hi Muviman,

Ek sien nie jou bestelling nie ? Kan ek asb vra dat jy die lys van produkte wat jy wil he vir ashley@ikhambi.co.za e-pos ? Sy sal jou vinnig vinnig kan help.

Done - just waiting for a sweet deal from Ashley

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought an item off Buycycle on Tuesday, made payment & the item was delivered within 24hrs.

So great service, am happy with the product & the service so will definitely use them again.

Thanks again,

Keep it up...

:clap:

• 3 weeks later...

Another happy customer here, prompt, efficient, good communications through the process, can't ask for more.

Keep up the good work, see you soon.

:D

I best go have a look see at the new buycycle website.. haven't been on in ages. .plus I messed up real bad... got so busy with the kids and their school stuff I forgot to by hubby a bday present.. so I have had to postpone his bday to today.. Maybe they have something that says.. "I am so so sorry"

I best go have a look see at the new buycycle website.. haven't been on in ages. .plus I messed up real bad... got so busy with the kids and their school stuff I forgot to by hubby a bday present.. so I have had to postpone his bday to today.. Maybe they have something that says.. "I am so so sorry"

https://www.buycycle.co.za/mountain-bike/clothing-and-footwear/shorts/assos-equipe-s7-bib/

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I am not that sorry.. plus he only wears baggies [emoji23]

Edit..

Okay. . If he did wear bibs..I probably would be that sorry. Cause it was a big boo boo on my part..

Hi Gen !

Aw, don't worry, we can sort you out real quick  :)

Why not give him a gift card ? He can then browse around and choose whatever catches his fancy ! Win win !

So far, I've had shocking service since the merger.

I emailed Buycycle and asked for pricing and availability of a Shimano FD-5800-B (M/S). This is the 105 Front Derailleur (band type). Kristie emailed me back saying that she didn't think they had what I wanted and that I should provide her with a product code. I wrote back saying that I only had the descriptor Shimano FD-5800-B (M/S) and that perhaps she could contact CoolHeat for the product code.

6 days later and she hadn't replied. I contacted her again and was told that I needed to supply her with more information than Shimano FD-5800-B (M/S).

Obviously I never received the quote or ordered the part. 

Muviman, can I ask whether you heard back from Ashley?

I did yes. Got an email with their latest special on MTB shoes. Went to their store at Silver Lakes to fit and bought it.

So far, I've had shocking service since the merger.

I emailed Buycycle and asked for pricing and availability of a Shimano FD-5800-B (M/S). This is the 105 Front Derailleur (band type). Kristie emailed me back saying that she didn't think they had what I wanted and that I should provide her with a product code. I wrote back saying that I only had the descriptor Shimano FD-5800-B (M/S) and that perhaps she could contact CoolHeat for the product code.

6 days later and she hadn't replied. I contacted her again and was told that I needed to supply her with more information than Shimano FD-5800-B (M/S).

Obviously I never received the quote or ordered the part. 

Dear Simon,

After the last mail I received from you I gathered that you were not interested in placing an order with us. Having a product code does make it a lot easier for me to find what you are looking for. Yes, I could have phoned Coolheat and asked them to provide me with one, but thought I'd ask whether you perhaps knew what it was. You could have said "no, I don't", but I got this :

Hi Kristie
This is unacceptable. Surely you could have called Cool Heat and asked them if they had stock of FD-5800-B. It's not beyond the realm of any reasonable retailer to do that.
Thanks so much for wasting my time.
Don't really think this counts as terrible service ?