• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version 2 of the rules has been added to page 1 (first post) - changes can be made on ALL three rest days.

What is still not yet confirmed is how they award the "most agressive". In previous years, they awarded points for the following:

Fuga
There’s also the Fuga Pinarello prize to reward an attacking rider, namely those who go in a breakaway and refuse to give up. The leader of the classification shall be the rider who has accrued the higher number of breakaway kilometres.

Assuming they continue with this mini-competition:

• The rider that collects the most points for the day will be awarded the 10 points on a daily basis.
  • The rider that collects the most points overall at the end of the Giro will be awarded the 50 points for overall.

Below is the scoreboard from the official Giro site fro 2015.

These were the riders that qualified for the "most agressive" award for day 2

post-1372-0-32248000-1462366590_thumb.png

Am I correct in saying that there is no daily points for White jersey? 

Correct - only points for the top 10 on the final classification

Another correction - 10 points every day for the person wearing the white jersey.

But no daily points for the top 10 positions on the classification.

Here is a reminder of the points allocation:

post-1372-0-47533200-1460626172.png

Another correction - 10 points every day for the person wearing the white jersey.

But no daily points for the top 10 positions on the classification.

Here is a reminder of the points allocation:

post-1372-0-47533200-1460626172.png

I kinda liked last year's TDF setup basically because after 3 weeks I knew what was going on.. [emoji23] [emoji23]

I kinda liked last year's TDF setup basically because after 3 weeks I knew what was going on.. [emoji23] [emoji23]

:blush:

:blush:

And the break away point made it really exciting we were all cheering our riders to get into a break.. fortunately Sagan obliged most days lol

And the break away point made it really exciting we were all cheering our riders to get into a break.. fortunately Sagan obliged most days lol

The plan is to have an automated scoring system that feeds off sites with live/update(able) results to reduce the amount of admin required.

Also, the Fantasy comp will become standard across the Grand Tours on the Bikehub, with online entry, scoreboard and background engine running it all.

Happy and sad, all in one.

Very excited for all of this. Got me team assembled. Now its almost go time ...  :clap:

time to makes some changes

Ja donno if having a not 100% cancellara in ones team is wise... donno.. until what time tomorrow do we have to submit our final teams?

Ja donno if having a not 100% cancellara in ones team is wise... donno.. until what time tomorrow do we have to submit our final teams?

12:00

Oh oh..Cancellara is in bed with fever..

is he out out? 12pm tomorrow i think

Closing time is midday tomorrow, just as the first person rolls down the start ramp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is he out out? 12pm tomorrow i think

No he has not withdrawn yet... just under the weather.

Unless he is bluffing [emoji6]

No he has not withdrawn yet... just under the weather.

Unless he is bluffing [emoji6]

he could do the time trial and then bugger off :D 

I tried putting some thought into my team last night - I just ended up cursing that I could only have 3 on the bench.

Archived