DHI Lourdes 9-10 Apr UCI MTB World Cup Round 1

BaltazarMarques

Probably not a win for YT and Gwin, but good first result, whatever happens next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely brilliant, up to that very unfortunate mistake by Loic. Very interesting racing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was quite impressed with Gwinns acknowledgement of loic..saying he was the best rider on the day.

greg looked like he a needed to go for a poo the whole way down

this pic gives a nice perspective of how big that final jump actually was

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p6pb13364731/p5pb13364731.jpg

Rachel is going to have eyes in the back of her head this season because I thing Tahnee is going to grill her this season

Rachel is going to have eyes in the back of her head this season because I thing Tahnee is going to grill her this season

Rach got her first win when she was 20....Tahnee is only 21 now...i really hope this is the year for her to take her first win. I still think that Rachel is still that little bit faster and confident...but all it takes is one win and your confidence is catapulted. she was working hard this winter...and interestingly enough looks like another brother/sister combo to look out for in the future with young Kaos Seagrave taking 10th for his first run the WC circuit

was quite impressed with Gwinns acknowledgement of loic..saying he was the best rider on the day.

greg looked like he a needed to go for a poo the whole way down

As was I. That he said that Loic had him hands down and that he had been the best racer all weekend was phenomenal imho. Not too sure the previous editions of Arrogwint would've acknowledged Loic's brilliance.

Anyways I think the season could potentially be a battle between Gwin, Bruni, Smith and Bryceland.

The girls are racing for second. Rachel looks incredibly good and extremely focused.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Could only watch last night due to a packed weekend of riding and socializing.

Pity Loic popped off his bike...was a blistering run. He obviously knew he had to go full tilt for the chance of a win. But the track was not on his side.

Exciting start to the season..think it will be a close one.

What an opener....great work by ol Gwin....just rode the lightning all the way down without going over the edge....could see loic was pushing a tad too hard, but nothing ventured nothing gained...respect

Also smith...what a rider

As was I. That he said that Loic had him hands down and that he had been the best racer all weekend was phenomenal imho. Not too sure the previous editions of Arrogwint would've acknowledged Loic's brilliance.

Anyways I think the season could potentially be a battle between Gwin, Bruni, Smith and Bryceland.

The girls are racing for second. Rachel looks incredibly good and extremely focused.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Agreed. I think he's matured a bit over the last year or so. Tend to forget he's only 26, so he's still pretty inexperienced when it comes to stuff like that. Humility seems to be on the increase. Still one HELLUVA racer, and a deserved win.

Loic though, what a run!!! So miffed he dint make it stick. But this is racing, and it's a fine line between just enough and too much. He's damn fast though. Sorta reminds me of Hill back when he was first on the scene...

Archived