Nominate and win with Contego Segment Hunter and Cadence Nutrition

News bot

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This still going? How long do I have to ride the section? Was hoping to get to it this weekend but never did.

Hi Snailtrail021

We've got six Contego Segment Hunter episodes planned. Once the last episode is released, we'll set a deadline to have ridden the segments in the series. To give you an idea, we're currently filming the second episode and scouting segments for the rest. So you have at least two or three months to get out and ride the segment.

Also remember to join our Strava club to go into the competition. You can join the club here: https://www.strava.com/clubs/segmenthunter

For each Contego Segment Hunter segment you ride, you get one entry into the final draw.

You can still submit segments should you want your favourite segments to be considered.

Hi Snailtrail021

We've got six Contego Segment Hunter episodes planned. Once the last episode is released, we'll set a deadline to have ridden the segments in the series. To give you an idea, we're currently filming the second episode and scouting segments for the rest. So you have at least two or three months to get out and ride the segment.

Also remember to join our Strava club to go into the competition. You can join the club here: https://www.strava.com/clubs/segmenthunter

For each Contego Segment Hunter segment you ride, you get one entry into the final draw.

You can still submit segments should you want your favourite segments to be considered.

Great!

• 2 months later...

G-Spot...although this might be pretty confusing as there are many variations listed. this one has the most attempts...and we really should get ralp naef off the podium!

https://www.strava.com/segments/1422712?filter=overall

Thing is that the new additions in G Spot won't make it possible to knock him off. Lots of rollers and other features put in at the fastest section (just after the road gap) and a few more obstacles in place. It's almost a different trail. Remember riding it a while back and wondering HTF all those "new things" got there, when I was used to a sorta freeway on the way to the koppie. Now you have to be aware of it or you're gonna be riding a bucking bronco if you take the same approach.

• 1 year later...

what ever happened to this?

who won? i see #pinner busy with a new serious on RedBullTV, but nothing has come of this