Just bought a pair of OneUp Aluminium pedals and pair of Vans Ultrarange EXO's to see whether they can take the abuse. If they can't does anyone know where can I get a pair of Five Ten Freerider Pro's locally?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Steady Spin said:

So you're looking for a clipless pedal in the flat pedals topic? 

If you want both sides to clip in get the Shimano Saint SPD - https://www.cyclelab.com/product/shimano-saint-pdm820-spd-pedals or DMR V-Twin

Thanks will look at these.. Didn't want to start a new thread didn't know pedals was such a big discussion point 

46 minutes ago, Thug said:

Just bought a pair of OneUp Aluminium pedals and pair of Vans Ultrarange EXO's to see whether they can take the abuse. If they can't does anyone know where can I get a pair of Five Ten Freerider Pro's locally?

Nothing local. Had to import from CRC. Landed around R2800. 

3 hours ago, Thug said:

Good luck with that one. I looked around for a 9 month before finding a pair. Paid handsomely for them too. 

7 hours ago, Thug said:

I don't think Adidas bring Five Tens into SA any more. Ride Concepts are an excellent alternative.