2016 Coronation Double Century

swiss

I see we are starting +-10mins after you guys. How about some odds on when or if we will ever catch you ?

Age of our team members - 30,30,42,43,43,49,50,48,42,42,47&45

Not taking any chances with those diesel motors over 189km with that experience, its a matter of when not if!! :P 

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of neutral - I am trying to get my head around the road works section from Montagu to Ashton - 12km @ max 30km/h speed limit - semi neutral zone (i.e. over 30km/h is deemed to be racing). 

That leads directly to the 30 minute neutral stop @ Ashton.

So, is that like an hour of chilling in the middle of the course?

Speaking of neutral - I am trying to get my head around the road works section from Montagu to Ashton - 12km @ max 30km/h speed limit - semi neutral zone (i.e. over 30km/h is deemed to be racing). 

Yes

#waitForTheOther6ToCatchUp

Erm, its the perfect oppertunity to drop everybody in your team... let them catch up.

The longer they take the less time they have to rest!!!

I see we are starting +-10mins after you guys. How about some odds on when or if we will ever catch you ?

Age of our team members - 30,30,42,43,43,49,50,48,42,42,47&45

So one of these teams?

Alfa Bodyworks racing 249 07:08:00

Velocity Sports Lab Mens A 250 07:09:00

(No Name)               251 07:10:00

Parks Cycling 252 07:11:00

Private Client Holdings Racing 253 07:12:00

(My money is on one of the last two)

Oh how I wish I was at that level of fitness, but alas, this year has been a year of "other stuff". Fun yes, exciting yes, good yes, but it does not lead to the steel legs, lungs and backside you need for the DC. (Or, if i want to make it sound a bit better, I should say that I "peaked a bit early".) Enjoy y'all!

Coffee ride?

Need 4 non riding ladies.

1,65 to 1,75

50kg to 58kg

C - D

Previous Page3 experience a plus.

Willing to throw eggs at Savage and tell me that "it's ok" when they pass us.... And to feed me peanut butter sarmies

If that fits you, welcome to the team!

omg...Im tempted ( Ill happily throw eggs at Savage) :wacko:  But I want to ride. Maluti last year was a jol.  By non-riding.... do you mean ladies in the backup vehicle waving pom poms.  Thats not me :wacko:

omg...Im tempted ( Ill happily throw eggs at Savage) :wacko: But I want to ride. Maluti last year was a jol. By non-riding.... do you mean ladies in the backup vehicle waving pom poms. Thats not me :wacko:

I would prefer them sitting on the front at 400w pulling us to a top20, but I'll settle for pom poms ;)

I would prefer them sitting on the front at 400w pulling us to a top20, but I'll settle for pom poms ;)

You would settle for a pulse :P

Does this mean the DC this year is only effectively going to be timed over 190km's if 12km's is in a neutral zone? Times therefore should be a whole lot faster this year or are we still on the clock through the neutral zone?  

Archived