2016 Coronation Double Century

swiss

Andre I have an extra entry for your team if you still looking for 1.

R8400 for the entry.

Msg me on whatsapp

if Andre doesn't take(or has organized) I'll take it

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i heard that not all 250 were released on Wednesday.wink wink 3rd Tier entries still to be allocated. but dont quote me.

it would be interesting to hear of anyone who received an email after 12 on Thursday informing them of their successful entry because a team had not yet paid.

i heard that not all 250 were released on Wednesday.wink wink 3rd Tier entries still to be allocated. but dont quote me.

it would be interesting to hear of anyone who received an email after 12 on Thursday informing them of their successful entry because a team had not yet paid.

Someone should try and just enter now :P

I received a mail at 16h20 yesterday with the good news that my Team Application was successful. 

Unfortunately my plans changed, so I'm not going to make use of this entry. As it is not transferable, it will go back into the draw.

Dear *****

Congratulations, your Team Entry application was successful. 

Please complete payment for your Team by tomorrow, (Wednesday) 10am, 7 September 2016. Failure to complete payment by this date and time will result in you forfeiting your Team Entry. This entry is NOT transferable. 

I received a mail at 16h20 yesterday with the good news that my Team Application was successful. 

Unfortunately my plans changed, so I'm not going to make use of this entry. As it is not transferable, it will go back into the draw.

well there is a "flaw" in this... although not entirely fair

if you have someone who wants it, let him/her pay for it, mail the DC to change and make that said person, the new team manager/captain they kick you and the entry is theirs

why you not doing it any longer? :huh:

well there is a "flaw" in this... although not entirely fair

if you have someone who wants it, let him/her pay for it, mail the DC to change and make that said person, the new team manager/captain they kick you and the entry is theirs

why you not doing it any longer? :huh:

Riding in a Team that got accepted with first draw.

Decided I'm not in the mood for all the politics of managing a team, will rather be a minion.

I envy you Andre as captaining a team is no joke:whistling:

Much easier just being a minion and worrying about your own training schedule:thumbup:​

• 1 month later...

Savage "A" team has been selected, interested to see who made the cut?

Check it out here: http://teampuresavage.blogspot.co.za/2016/10/pure-savage-coronation-double-century_18.html

Spoiler alert, we have some extra Mtb'ers this year and an ex pro.

Seems you have a lot of climbers for a "flattish" course! I will start training to make your team next year. Looks like you need more 80kg+ rouleurs!

And I think you must make the criteria transparent so that everybody knows. Don't be like CSA :)

Seems you have a lot of climbers for a "flattish" course! I will start training to make your team next year. Looks like you need more 80kg+ rouleurs!

And I think you must make the criteria transparent so that everybody knows. Don't be like CSA :)

It's like all local cycle teams, get onto the watts app group.

We meet many new team mates on the road/Chappies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're looking for another rider for (hopefully) a sub 5:30 (based on last years conditions) if anybody is looking for a team

Archived