2016 Coronation Double Century

swiss

We're looking for another rider for (hopefully) a sub 5:30 (based on last years conditions) if anybody is looking for a team

I've sent Neil a link to this thread. Great rider and he's interested in riding the DC.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Savage "A" team has been selected, interested to see who made the cut?

Check it out here: http://teampuresavage.blogspot.co.za/2016/10/pure-savage-coronation-double-century_18.html

Spoiler alert, we have some extra Mtb'ers this year and an ex pro.

Eish, it seems the 2 West Coast Savages who mop up all the KOM's up this way don't even crack the nod anymore. I hope it's just because they are pregnant, and not cos they got lost chasing Die Muishond!? (Or else they will be angry, and the KOM's will just get ridiculous... :()

Is it still possible to get an entry for the race?

Add your name on notice board, someone was still looking for team members on monday

Eish, it seems the 2 West Coast Savages who mop up all the KOM's up this way don't even crack the nod anymore. I hope it's just because they are pregnant, and not cos they got lost chasing Die Muishond!? (Or else they will be angry, and the KOM's will just get ridiculous... :()

One has moved to New Zealand with the Mrs for a few years. The other is still racing with us, but not doing DC as he is off with the Mrs on a trip that weekend. Think he needs some brownie points as he is doing Cape 2 Rio...

One has moved to New Zealand with the Mrs for a few years. The other is still racing with us, but not doing DC as he is off with the Mrs on a trip that weekend. Think he needs some brownie points as he is doing Cape 2 Rio...

Looks like the Savage boys have a girl problem :ph34r:

xhss9.jpg

Great quirky team presentation

All the best TPS!

Not sushi roll, but team role  :huh: 

Thanks for pointing that out Dale - fixed

Looks like the Savage boys have a girl problem :ph34r:

xhss9.jpg

Miss-busters seems apt, then. :whistling:

(Although, looking at that team, if you are going to beat them again, to misquote the oke in Jaws, 'You are going to need a bigger team!'

Hehehe

Gotta love to live

We keep losing members, so we decided to start a youth development team. Just wait, One Tonner 2031, I am going to sit on his wheel and do zero turns at the front and sprint for the line and beat him. 

We keep losing members, so we decided to start a youth development team. Just wait, One Tonner 2031, I am going to sit on his wheel and do zero turns at the front and sprint for the line and beat him.

I have been banned from doing turns on the front, guys keep getting dropped ????

Please keep chat on this thread to a minimum...I am seriously struggling with FOMO and this keeps popping up...

Archived