2016 Coronation Double Century

swiss

How many of you have organised team kit so that there is a uniform team look?

Asking this question exposes you as an obvious MTBer..... Roadies match their kit, even when going on coffee rides!!

Rumour has it, that Savage have matching pyjamas!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asking this question exposes you as an obvious MTBer..... Roadies match their kit, even when going on coffee rides!!

Rumour has it, that Savage have matching pyjamas!

Guilty as charged... riding DC on a cross bike...

ec03b366c44f0e49db43341b6e0e90c3.jpg

b663568798235da81d396948b7284258.jpg

f6fb0bb9dbde10b6827dd18cba272fdc.png

96a98f3ec6a50cb53aacea69f55e2d41.jpg

So glad you asked!!

Pics: Desmond Louw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your team kit strategy Licorice Allsorts?  :P

ec03b366c44f0e49db43341b6e0e90c3.jpg

b663568798235da81d396948b7284258.jpg

f6fb0bb9dbde10b6827dd18cba272fdc.png

96a98f3ec6a50cb53aacea69f55e2d41.jpg

So glad you asked!!

Pics: Desmond Louw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not one for style, colour coding nor performance... But I like those shirts. Do they come in sizes for those of a 'broader shoulder' disposition if we ask nicely?

Not one for style, colour coding nor performance... But I like those shirts. Do they come in sizes for those of a 'broader shoulder' disposition if we ask nicely?

They are really sunny hey... reminds me a bit of the Swedish kit that was used this year.. minus the yellow part of course ..really stylish..

They are really sunny hey... reminds me a bit of the Swedish kit that was used this year.. minus the yellow part of course ..really stylish..

Ja, they look pretty smart. I fear by the looks of those Savages though, they probably have not catered a couple of spare Excels... Or even Ex-Excels :(

Ja, they look pretty smart. I fear by the looks of those Savages though, they probably have not catered a couple of spare Excels... Or even Ex-Excels :(

Or mediums[emoji53]

There is a second order of the kit coming due to demand, ready for the August in March. The model from Ciovita is the race fit, one of our riders in Savage compact has a 3XL and fits nicely.

Really great brand to work together with on kit.

Or mediums[emoji53]

The kit is a tight fit compared to our last kit, someone ordered a XS, it looks like it would fit my 2 year old!

The kit is a tight fit compared to our last kit, someone ordered a XS, it looks like it would fit my 2 year old!

Lol..

Sizing can be complicated [emoji23] [emoji23]

There is a second order of the kit coming due to demand, ready for the August in March. The model from Ciovita is the race fit, one of our riders in Savage compact has a 3XL and fits nicely.

Well whoever did the design did a great job.. best looking kit that I have seen in a long time..

Seriously, I would love to get one or two if Honorary Savages are allowed. Please let us know how/where we can get our grubby little paws on it, if we can?

Seriously, I would love to get one or two if Honorary Savages are allowed. Please let us know how/where we can get our grubby little paws on it, if we can?

They can make a Savage fan club/groupie kit.. just for us[emoji23] [emoji23]

Yeah they do. The guy 2nd from right is is a large. Look how flappy the shirt is around his chest.

Team Batsalani all the way from Durban. coming to have some fun but going to look the part. matching kits, jackets, Versus Watermelon socks & matching MET helmets. #108

post-8872-0-15173600-1479869697_thumb.jpg

Archived