[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic

Frosty

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He must, that's faster than the other licensed groups.

on the money. In between the pain he was applying to my groin & back,he was telling me there was a breakaway of about 12 guys . Which they closed down,he was hanging on and had to get back on twice I think he said.

Also said Nolan Hoffman did a fair bit of the chasing himself. Very diffrent perspective and so interesting talking to him.

Jarrad's team mate (Steven) finished second, and is the one whose bike had the GoPro fitted in the video above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please post the link to the vid if its on you tube.

There seem to be a lot of queries to Racetec regarding possible "cheats", which I am aware of and we are addressing with them. Thanks to those that have queried, as it does highlight the importance to them.

I am fully aware that one's seeding index, overall race position and more is at stake - but please exercise some patience... it will be resolved.

Anyone know if / when there will be a highlights broadcast of the race on SuperSport?

It's usually a few weeks after the event - but not 100% sure.

We didn't opt for the 26 mins highlights package, as the costs are unbelievably high, so it will be the normal 5-10 minute highlights package on SuperCycling.

There seem to be a lot of queries to Racetec regarding possible "cheats", which I am aware of and we are addressing with them. Thanks to those that have queried, as it does highlight the importance to them.

I am fully aware that one's seeding index, overall race position and more is at stake - but please exercise some patience... it will be resolved.

Thanks Gerald

All other events leave the clearly incorrect riders/results as released after the event.

When I was in the start for the CTCT, there was a guy in 1C who arrived on his mountain bike. He looked around with a perplexed look on his face, got a couple of strange looks and got out of there in a hurry.  He realised he had been seeded in the wrong group, possibly from strange Racetec results.  Lost City still has 2 CL riders in the top 150 riders, both of which usually do the short route @ mid 20km/h.

Thanks Gerald

All other events leave the clearly incorrect riders/results as released after the event.

When I was in the start for the CTCT, there was a guy in 1C who arrived on his mountain bike. He looked around with a perplexed look on his face, got a couple of strange looks and got out of there in a hurry. He realised he had been seeded in the wrong group, possibly from strange Racetec results. Lost City still has 2 CL riders in the top 150 riders, both of which usually do the short route @ mid 20km/h.

The correct procedure is that the organiser is supposed to sign off the results.

We do a lot by the book, and more.

Sure, one or two things get pushed through, but we have two main principles that we consider important - the cyclist and our charity.

Pity other organizers (not all) don't do it.

I posted some weeks back about the "cheats" in another post https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/150014-another-adverse-analytical-finding/?p=2988809 

Seems the same rider managed a 3rd place VC finish for this race too. Now if he was racing down here in the Cape with that result there would be more than a few raised eyebrows  :whistling:

No need to rush it, rather get it sorted 100%.  947 reseeding has closed already and there's no other major events for now, maybe only Stellenbosch early Dec.

I posted some weeks back about the "cheats" in another post https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/150014-another-adverse-analytical-finding/?p=2988809 

Seems the same rider managed a 3rd place VC finish for this race too. Now if he was racing down here in the Cape with that result there would be more than a few raised eyebrows  :whistling:

aaaaa.....die shortcut man.

So did the VC bunch pay attention?

aaaaa.....die shortcut man.

So did the VC bunch pay attention?

I'd like to see a picture of this guy. I was in VC and can't recall seeing him.