• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know Randall - but it this his twitter page?

If so, he really does sound like a top bloke.

Condolences to his young family, the Crown team and all hubbers that knew him personally.

He seemed like an awesome guy - extremely sad when one of our own gets taken this way.

We share your tears.

Hit and run apparently? Who does that? Its terrible, cant imagine what the family and friends are going through..

This is so sad. Even worse is that fleeing the scene is now the standard way to go in SA...

RIP fellow rider.

Randall will be sorely missed, he leaves a void that will be difficult to fill. I remember when he got his first road-bike, a red Merida (which weighed a ton) and how he got dropped regularly on our weekend rides. But he persevered and came back stronger everytime, to the point where he was the one dropping us. When he pitched up for club rides we knew there was going to be lots of suffering; with him being the one dishing it. He was a gentleman, focused, strong and a tough competitor; the peleton could do with many more of his type. It was an honour to have been his friend. May he Rest in Peace.

Archived