[Event] Durbie Dash

BigNiner

No it just looks ridiculous.

Not as ridiculous as the neon green tekkies I wear, I can assure you of that. #FlatPedals

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eish, what a chop comment!

You need to go see someone about your anger issues :whistling:

Dale is a sports psychologist, maybe go see dale, iam sure he can unlock your potential thus allowing you to drive your anger towards those pedals and not the keyboard..:D

Dale is a sports psychologist, maybe go see dale, iam sure he can unlock your potential thus allowing you to drive your anger towards those pedals and not the keyboard.. :D

"So... A Seeded rider... how did you feel when

'Dale lost control of his line in the south eastern gusts... Were you more angry than Kristoff is at Boasen Hagen right now after the leadout debacle at Worlds..??"

http://www.allpsychologyschools.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/clinical-psychology-job-description.jpg

Edited by 'Dale

Not just any female.

One of the most hardcore/talented ones around (many a man has challenged her on the trails, and regretted doing it)

And then she is a honey also.....  :whistling:

! you made me as red as a beetroot :blush: Thanks Wannabe

"So... A Seeded rider... how did you feel when

'Dale lost control of his line in the south eastern gusts... Were you more angry than Kristoff is at Boasen Hagen right now after the leadout debacle at Worlds..??"

http://www.allpsychologyschools.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/clinical-psychology-job-description.jpg

You used my pic without my authority!! :whistling:

wait are you guys talking about me again ???? next time I'm jumping in the break and leaving you guys in the gutter :devil:

No more TV tips :whistling:

wait are you guys talking about me again ???? next time I'm jumping in the break and leaving you guys in the gutter :devil:

Awêh

????????????

zaza is that you? :ph34r:

boy oh boy I felt so good passing one of those "pure savage" riders and coming from F group nogal.. :clap:

You must have found Cannonball :P

boy oh boy I felt so good passing one of those "pure savage" riders and coming from F group nogal.. :clap:

Yeah, try pass us at DC when we're going full tilt. You may blow a gasket...

Yeah, try pass us at DC when we're going full tilt. You may blow a gasket...

You okes are in another league, iam going to need a tank of NOS just to keep up.

But goodluck with the DC, I hope your entire team makes it over the line together or they might just picked up one by one :P

which one of your guys trains at Claremont VA?

You okes are in another league, iam going to need a tank of NOS just to keep up.

But goodluck with the DC, I hope your entire team makes it over the line together or they might just picked up one by one :P

which one of your guys trains at Claremont VA?

Thats Brendon. Usually there to pick up vitality points or a smoothie.