I am disciplined

I am disciplined

I am disciplined

Don't do it

No, don't do it

Please no, don't do it

What is it that you want to do????????

Morning gents

Apologies for the noob question, but what are the charges/processes etc involved with buying from CRC?  Saw 1 or 2 items that I'm really keen on getting but have never bought from overseas before, so just want to know what all is involved?

Thanks

Parts will ring you up shipping + Vat + Customs inspection cost.

Clothing will rack up Shipping + Duties (50% odd from what has been posted) + Customs inspection cost + Vat, Calculated in that order.

Yes helmet counts as clothing from what others have posted.

Also Normal post can take a long time. DHL is expensive and not always super fast, still faster than SAPO

Hope it helps

Tick the box in top right corner to indicate ZAR. If you spend more than 2k I think you will get free shipping which takes 2-3 weeks depending on our postal service wneh it arrives in Jhb. You can trak a free postage parcel with Trakpak until it arrives here. Then call your local main mail centre or post office to see if there is a local trackibg number and where parcel is. Check out other threads here for vat + duities. Cycling parts are duty free just pay 15.4% on invoice total when you collect. Clothing and complete bicycles carry duties.

Tick the box in top right corner to indicate ZAR. If you spend more than 2k I think you will get free shipping which takes 2-3 weeks depending on our postal service wneh it arrives in Jhb. You can trak a free postage parcel with Trakpak until it arrives here. Then call your local main mail centre or post office to see if there is a local trackibg number and where parcel is. Check out other threads here for vat + duities. Cycling parts are duty free just pay 15.4% on invoice total when you collect. Clothing and complete bicycles carry duties.

Compare the ZAR exchange rate a UK bank charges you when you clicK pay in ZAR, to the GBP rate your bank charge you when converted. I think you will think twice before clicking on make payment in ZAR on a foreign website going forward.

Just been wondering . . .

Is this just CRC being normal sale happy? 

Are they just clearing current stock but getting new stock? 

Is the getting rid of the stock following the Wiggle buy-out? (AKA spelling the end . .)

Is it just me, or is the usual wondrous CRC variety of old, getting a bit less? 

Edited by IH8MUD