ASG Massive Clearance Sale

ASG

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Guys. You can find spare lenses or any accessories at your closest stockist. 

Or Shop online at www.rudyproject.co.za

Hi Snow.

Here is a description from the FSA Website. 

So you will be good to go

Hand-built and highly versatile, the tubeless-compatible SL-K MTB 29 wheels spin on advanced carbon fiber rims. They’re just 1500g a pair. And at 26.1mm wide and 25mm deep, rim strength is superb; the asymmetric design is so deep it’s almost square. The SL-Ks are compatible with disc-equipped cyclocross and gravel bikes, too.

The front hub takes 9mm QR or 15mm thru-axles, and holds 24 straight-pull spokes in a two-cross pattern. The 24-spoke rear hub boasts a 6-pawl aluminum freehub for instant engagement, and runs on a double row of bearings. It’s available for Shimano 9-11 speed or SRAM 11-speed, and compatible with 135mm QR and 142mm thru-axles.

Edited by ASG

Please remember we are open till 5pm today. Make sure to come and have a look for loads more specials. I am sure it will be worth the drive.