94.7 start times

SP777

I for me... time to get I-team going again ?

I am I too. See you there unless I do the SS MTB thing again.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeding batches and start times up on Racetec already.

F group for me

VC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VC

Strange my profile only says "Entered"...am I doing something wrong? 

Strange my profile only says "Entered"...am I doing something wrong? 

Just been removed. Was there 30 mins ago.

so what times are you guys in " I " aiming for ? at my current level, I will be happy with 3:10 - 3:20.

For the Elites lurking around. What seeding index do you need to have to race in the Elite Category?

I got seeded A Batch. But need to make sure before asking for a reseed

so what times are you guys in " I " aiming for ? at my current level, I will be happy with 3:10 - 3:20.

Probably similar. Doubt I'll break the 3:00 threshold, but I'm a good chunk fitter than last year and even than I was at the CTCT, which was responsible for the seeding used for getting me into this batch.

First time in A batch. Please be kind ^_^ (I suspect that won't be the case at all :oops: ).

Hope there will be energy left for a 2nd, MUCH slower, social lap. 

Connie ou maat, with all the vets dropping back it's usually a big A group and with the bump at the end of the M1 now taken away it'll be difficult to force a split early on.  You'll be fine.   For the final part though it's every man for himself.... 

Howsit hubbers where can I check my start time ive got my seeding index but cant seem to find a start time.

Thanks

Connie ou maat, with all the vets dropping back it's usually a big A group and with the bump at the end of the M1 now taken away it'll be difficult to force a split early on.  You'll be fine.   For the final part though it's every man for himself.... 

Don't under estimate that drag past the old start up to the M1- the guys go full gas up there and if you loose your group there you won't catch them on the M1.

For fish sake guys. Read the forking posts. All batches and start times have been removed.

Ok that explains y i cant view my time

Archived