Why so many power stage meters for sale in classifieds?

BSG

So many yet not one in the right brand/length... :wacko: PRICE

well I need a DA9000 175mm. Oh but yes for around R7000 would be nice...

Why are there so many VW's, Toyotas for sale second hand.?

I haven't heard any major complaints about the Stages product.

I think the number available second hand is just indicative of the numbers currently being used.

The first ones (call it Generation 1) had issued of water getting into the battery compartment. This basically stuffed up the device.

The Generation 2 ones came out with a fix for this and they work fine.

This info I got from Gary Blem.

The first ones (call it Generation 1) had issued of water getting into the battery compartment. This basically stuffed up the device.

The Generation 2 ones came out with a fix for this and they work fine.

This info I got from Gary Blem.

Jip.

Loads of Gen 1 units had water issues with the batter door lip braking off.

They have fixed it with Gen2.

Also Omnico (local agent) has done a very good job in supporting the product.

That said, my Gen 1 unit on the MTB I have been trying to break of almost 3 years now.....riding knee deep in rivers, falling into dams, doing all sorts  of MTB stage events and races and it just wont die....... :thumbup:  :clap:  :whistling:

28 power meters for sale, with a mix of crank, pedal, and hub based. I was expecting to see a lot more based on the OP.

Like I stated, I asked for a friend, I will never buy one or be interested in one seeing that I only trap my moer af and get tired anyway. But the friend whom I have put the question up for is a real yster. Tuff as nails and he knows cycling very well. 360ne 17th spot I think, Argus normally finish with the professionals.

A bad day cycling is better than a good day working.

Like I stated, I asked for a friend, I will never buy one or be interested in one seeing that I only trap my moer af and get tired anyway. But the friend whom I have put the question up for is a real yster. Tuff as nails and he knows cycling very well. 360ne 17th spot I think, Argus normally finish with the professionals.

That,s exactly how I feel and thus far have looked, but resisted the temptation to venture. A buddy that swears by it and rides away form me so maybe ... Hmmmn.  :whistling:

No question about the value

What's important is:

1. Are you seriaaas about your performance goals?

2. Do you have have limited time to train and want to optimise your training time?

3. Are you disciplined enough to train according to zones (both heart and power)?

4. Are you open to learning about power meter training and analyze your numbers?

Etc ????????

No question about the value

What's important is:

1. Are you seriaaas about your performance goals?

2. Do you have have limited time to train and want to optimise your training time?

3. Are you disciplined enough to train according to zones (both heart and power)?

4. Are you open to learning about power meter training and analyze your numbers?

Etc ????????

Nope I cycle for fun [emoji85] [emoji23]

Nope I cycle for fun [emoji85] [emoji23]

Hehehe

Me too  :devil:

Thats impressive if he does not start with the pro's  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Nope he doesn't and that is why I have so much respect for him.

Archived