The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1 on that. Imagine a win on the first stage............. He clearly has the speed to be right up there with the big boys. Give him a decent lead out train and I am sure he won't disappoint.

Totally agree - so much potential.  Would love to see him stretch his legs properly with some proper support from the guys

Find it amazing that they jump on the rollers as they cross the finish line. Obviously warming down, but I'd love to know what sort of wattage they warm down at. Spin at 150 maybe , or 200 , or 250 ? . Can't imagine it's that high

Think just easy spin.

But that is from this morning.. which means the stage will start at a very high pace again.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Orica also warming.. up.. oh good heavens..hold onto your hats. .it going to be crazy

+1 on that. Imagine a win on the first stage............. He clearly has the speed to be right up there with the big boys. Give him a decent lead out train and I am sure he won't disappoint.

I think we should not over cook the kid too soon, so many promising stars get burnt out in first season. Rather take the time to grow over time and go to the tour next week.

Rather impressed that Sam Bennett is still at the Giro..

And up they go from the very start..

Shame

0ab73a46dfc89ac979538df8f07d0063.jpg

???????? #Giro100 10km done

3 riders have escaped, Rolland, Brutt & Mohric. The peloton are letting them go... they already have 4'16"!

Cmon Rolland

Gimme some winning love

Green Machine

Ja nee. He has been a very busy guy during the Giro..

1'50" to the break...did i see correctly that van Garderen tried to go in the break?

1'50" to the break...did i see correctly that van Garderen tried to go in the break?

Stage glory search

Haai shame

I couldn't help but laugh..ag shame the poor guy hey..

Archived