The 100th Giro d'Italia

'Dale

And...? What's the status? All together?

Berhane, Boaro, Rosa and Rosskopf have a gap in #Giro100 stage 18, but other riders have countered and are trying to bridge across.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yates seems to have called for some pace...Orica Scott boys driving at the front

Quitana and niballi attacks, Tummy D isolated. NQ already have 24sec advantage with a team mate pacing him up. 52km to go. 

Tummy D fighting back though and it seems like he will catch them before the descent

I think I know why Tj has been struggling. Have you seen how short his socks are? Nee my ou.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All together again, but NQ and VN with support. TD is isolated. They are just about to get onto the final descent before they go on the final climb

I think I know why Tj has been struggling. Have you seen how short his socks are? Nee my ou.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Marginal deficit

Up your sock game, TeeJay ????

the Break had a chance of survival today, until Jungels cracked a bit and Scott decided Yates will look good in white.

16:25:55 CEST

15km remaining from 137km

Landa and van Garderen have created a gap to the rest of the break but the peloton continue to reduce the gap to 32 seconds as we hit the final 15km of the stage.

16:30:29 CEST

Onto the lower slopes of the climb and it's Amador who moves to the front. Up ahead and Landa and van Garderen are working nicely together with 12km to go

Archived