This is why motorists get annoyed

IceCreamMan

All over greenside this morning groups of cyclists riding like this. One thing doing it in the cradle, completely different doing it in the suburbs. The guy behind me was getting very agitated. Ultimately we the ones that get hurt.

post-58227-0-30148100-1476017349_thumb.jpg

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing one of them didn't drop a chain or something.

You'd have no time to stop while taking a pic with your phone while driving behind them

You'd have no time to stop while taking a pic with your phone while driving behind them

Bud two wrongs do not make a right.

We need to all take responsibility and tell people when they are wrong, no matter what their reaction will be. They will think twice next time

IF they weren't riding like boxes in the middle of the road, that wouldn't be an issue would it.

Sent from my Nokia 6310i

I came across a group of 10 or so runners the other day doing the exact same thing. When they finally realised I was there( I can see how hard that could be as I drive a diesel double cab and its rather noisy) they moved to the pavement

Well you have just added another reason not to cycle like this. 90 percent of motorists are on their phones probably.

Point is, matter not who is right , it's always us cyclists that gonna hurt.

DC training is probably the most common excuse this time of year.

Problem is these bad habits continue through until Argus and beyond.

And that's not a particularly good pace line anyway, so please address it from a technical point of view if not a safety one. ;)

DC training is probably the most common excuse this time of year.

Problem is these bad habits continue through until Argus and beyond.

And that's not a particularly good pace line anyway, so please address it from a technical point of view if not a safety one. ;)

They obviously were practicing for the neutral zone in This Pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC training boet!

As a mate said on our ride through the Cradle this morning, "I love seeing so many people cycling, it's just a pity that most of these are 947 only plebs" ????

It is the time of year that we are reminded why a wobble is the collective noun for bicycles. There's a lot of wobbling go on...

Archived