Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Funny thing is that the Gautrain trip is picked up on safe dayz and it rates at 100%. Not sure if t picks it up that it is the train but if not that train goes at 160km an hour. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Home insurance with them because they gave the best deal. Less than half of Outsurances original quote that FNB pushed us to take.  :eek:

No claiming experience.

They can't push you to take it. You can opt not to be contacted by Outsurance 

Funny thing is that the Gautrain trip is picked up on safe dayz and it rates at 100%. Not sure if t picks it up that it is the train but if not that train goes at 160km an hour.

You get [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303] if you use public transport...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You'll also find that these tracking apps use the phone's accelerometer to determine smoothness of driving So hard acceleration, cornering and braking will drastically affect your score, as will speeding. 

You get [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303] if you use public transport...

That's warped. I don't consider our buses and taxis as safe.

That's warped. I don't consider our buses and taxis as safe.

Nope not at all..they are working on a way not to penalise those who use taxis..but perfect scores awarded for Gautrain use at least.

There is a still a lot wrong with safe dayz and they are really working on it.

Nope not at all..they are working on a way not to penalise those who use taxis..but perfect scores awarded for Gautrain use at least.

There is a still a lot wrong with safe dayz and they are really working on it.

How would they tell if it's a taxi and not you in your own car? Lets say I take an uber(which is "safer" than a toyota quantum taxi), how do they tell you are being driven and not driving? I reckon you would get 0 in a quantum taxi.

How would they tell if it's a taxi and not you in your own car? Lets say I take an uber(which is "safer" than a toyota quantum taxi), how do they tell you are being driven and not driving? I reckon you would get 0 in a quantum taxi.

You can't tell.. you can only tell with Gautrain...

How they plan on sorting out the public transport part is anyone's guess..

My safe Dayz is activated , yesterday I was at home all day .

No safe dayz reward .

Today I have travelled over 80km , no safe dayz journey activated ....

Crock of **** if you ask me .....

My safe Dayz is activated , yesterday I was at home all day .

No safe dayz reward .

Today I have travelled over 80km , no safe dayz journey activated ....

Crock of **** if you ask me .....

I experienced the same thing when at home. I thought they scored that as an automatic safe day

I experienced the same thing when at home. I thought they scored that as an automatic safe day

I was also under that impression. If they do get that right I will leave my location on while at home, switch it off when I go to work/out and put it back on when at home!

I was also under that impression. If they do get that right I will leave my location on while at home, switch it off when I go to work/out and put it back on when at home!

Or put it on only for a quick drive to the shop and in that 2km drive you give it your all. If a system is not working correctly, people will start to abuse it

my gf is on Multiply and when we drove to Cape Town and back. For each trip of sitting the whole time in the car she was awarded close to 10k steps. Do think it's got to do with the amount of bumps you hit on the road and possible the railway tracks creating an affect of walking

my gf is on Multiply and when we drove to Cape Town and back. For each trip of sitting the whole time in the car she was awarded close to 10k steps. Do think it's got to do with the amount of bumps you hit on the road and possible the railway tracks creating an affect of walking

That's active dayz. Safe dayz is different. What unit is C using to register her steps? On my vivofit I sometimes pick up a few steps while driving, but not a lot and usually only on longer trips.

Safe Dayz still not working for me

keep getting the following message:

Unable to calculate your daily score at this time.

That's active dayz. Safe dayz is different. What unit is C using to register her steps? On my vivofit I sometimes pick up a few steps while driving, but not a lot and usually only on longer trips.

N she is using a Garmin 725

different stuff, Vitality alot more simple