Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Ok, so the one change that is fantastic is the multiply card, where we can actually pay for our vitamins now as well, no more claims.    Does anybody have a method to pay for vitamins that is not at a prescribed supplier like dischem, for example mannatech, out of their healthsaver?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else having issues with safe dayz? Mine(my wife as well) hasn't recorded for like 2 months now. When I go into the app I always get a message pop up saying refreshing safe dayz.

• 4 weeks later...

Our points are currently stuck on 1000pts. Guess that's the most we can get without having insurance and other products with Momentum.

Wonder if it would be worthwhile to open up a very small savings plan with them, and maybe move my house insurance over to benefit to get to Private Club and all the benefits that comes with that.

Does anybody know if the Multiply structure will stay the same for 2019, or are they going to make it even more difficult like this year :cursing:

Our points are currently stuck on 1000pts. Guess that's the most we can get without having insurance and other products with Momentum.

Wonder if it would be worthwhile to open up a very small savings plan with them, and maybe move my house insurance over to benefit to get to Private Club and all the benefits that comes with that.

Does anybody know if the Multiply structure will stay the same for 2019, or are they going to make it even more difficult like this year :cursing:

It may. Depends how your existing insurance is, and whether it can be beaten. 

As for the savings - their newer investment options are pretty good for a life asssurance company. 

Okay.. lemme try help here.

Who did your tax return? If a tax practitioner did it.. send him/her the tax declaration.. it is worth 40 points pp

Tiger wheel and tyre done?

Safety validations done?

Do a will online..worth 70 points pp

Have you downloaded and linked the money app?

Has your broker done your annual review..lots of point there?

Edit

If you do take out a savings plan to earn more points..make sure once it has issued to email Multiply so that they allocate the points else it is only allocated 1 month later.. this is important see..[emoji6]

Edited by Gen

I wouldn't mind if they give R1000 cash back as with 2017 for Active Dayz.

I have a few of my insurance umbrella stuff with Momentum - it makes getting to Private Club a breeze. Plus looking at Safe Days and these things it's actually possible to get 30% cash back from your monthly insurance premium.

They usually send out an email around this time of year to notify us on any changes for 2019, but I haven't received any news yet...

Who did your tax return? If a tax practitioner did it.. send him/her the tax declaration.. it is worth 40 points pp

Safety validations done?

Hi Gen

Do you have any info on the Multiply Money App?

How it works, how you utilize it, etc?

Hi Gen,

just explain this bit again?

Many thanks.

Hi Gen,

just explain this bit again?

Many thanks.

MOMENTUM have what they call Tax Tim..you can use it to submit your returns and earn 40 points..if a tax practitioner did your returns there is a declaration that they can complete which you the email and can then also earn 40 points.

Will post it here now.

5e0ca474d98679a15d789065ea9c84e2.jpg

Edited by Gen

Safety validations done?

Edit

If you do take out a savings plan to earn more points..make sure once it has issued to email Multiply so that they allocate the points else it is only allocated 1 month later.. this is important see..[emoji6]

thanks for the tips, where/how do I do the will onine? Thanks

Safety validations done?

Edit

Thanks Gen, as always :thumbup:

Will get our accountant to do the tax declaration, that's 80 points

Online will is another 140 points

My broker did an annual review in January.

thanks for the tips, where/how do I do the will onine? Thanks

Under the get financially well tab go to "my filing".. activate it and then select the folder under Wills & Trusts you will find a tab that says "click here for a free will"02671a7d09c644e34ce2087cb29013d4.jpg

On the home insurance front, Momentum STI actually came with the best quote for us circa 15 months ago regardless of any Multiply considerations.

Edited by bleedToWin

Bit peeved that Momentum will from 2019 pay health returns per R550 contributed after pushing the Associated/State Custom option primary member fee above R1500 pm...

Under the get financially well tab go to "my filing".. activate it and then select the folder under Wills & Trusts you will find a tab that says "click here for a free will"02671a7d09c644e34ce2087cb29013d4.jpg

Done Thanks