Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Regarding the enquiry about the 2 bank accounts linked to 1 online bank profile.. unfortunately the 2nd person will have to get their own only banking profile with the bank to use the money app.

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:        Thanks Gen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the list of pharmacies where you will be able to use your mulitoly visa card.

Excuse the ignorance...   Is this the only pharmacies where you will be able to use this new wonderful visa card of them to use your savings?   

Asking because the two on that list in Bloem is MILES from me and for our family in Kimberley, Kimberley does not even have a pharmacy on there, but Kuruman, Kakamas and Vryburg in the Northern Cape does?  :cursing: :thumbdown:

Yes you have the whole year to get enough points to stay on PVT for next year.

Does it not show your journey at all?

Edit...my moring journey is also not showing [emoji20].

Argh..it's not my phone as my outsurance one did sync this morning.

I don't know what the hell they did to it..but it was working just fine all December.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just want to make 100% sure. If I started 2018 on Private, then I will stay on private for the whole of 2018 and have to get to 1500 points to stay on private for 2019?

Just want to make 100% sure. If I started 2018 on Private, then I will stay on private for the whole of 2018 and have to get to 1500 points to stay on private for 2019?

Correct

Correct 1500 is required for family membership (750 single)

Excuse the ignorance... Is this the only pharmacies where you will be able to use this new wonderful visa card of them to use your savings?

Asking because the two on that list in Bloem is MILES from me and for our family in Kimberley, Kimberley does not even have a pharmacy on there, but Kuruman, Kakamas and Vryburg in the Northern Cape does? :cursing: [emoji107]

Please send them a mail regarding this, perhaps if enough people mail they can add more, maybe it will be possible for a pharmacy just has to do a bit of admin and they can be added.

I'll also try find out how a pharmacy is added.

Edited by Gen

Excuse the ignorance...   Is this the only pharmacies where you will be able to use this new wonderful visa card of them to use your savings?   

Asking because the two on that list in Bloem is MILES from me and for our family in Kimberley, Kimberley does not even have a pharmacy on there, but Kuruman, Kakamas and Vryburg in the Northern Cape does?  :cursing: :thumbdown:

You can use the Visa card at Dischem and Click’s

You can use the Visa card at Dischem and Click’s

Now you see I thought you would be able to..and when I didn't see it on the list I put the question on my list...Will give feedback..make no sense if you can't

Now you see I thought you would be able to..and when I didn't see it on the list I put the question on my list...Will give feedback..make no sense if you can't

Interesting; In the WCape I have used my VISA card a few times at Dischem/Click’s and all were good.

Interesting; In the WCape I have used my VISA card a few times at Dischem/Click’s and all were good.

Oh that's great...I suspect the list is for PVT pharmacies..so dischem and clicks should be fine.

My Safe Dayz score for the drive to work is 42% because of a rating of 17% for speed. My cars calculated average speed for the trip is 35km/h so how slow do I have to go!!!!! :wacko:

Edited by Prince

My Safe Dayz score for the drive to work is 42% because of a rating of 17% for speed. My cars calculated average speed for the trip is 35km/h so how slow do I have to go!!!!! :wacko:

Don't break the speed limit at all at any time.

Jy ry te vinnig. Simple as that