Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does it calculate the acceleration and deceleration score?

It all picks up via the GPS..so if you pull away fast or stop fast it will put you in the naughty corner.

IMO the outsurance system is better your first score is measured over I think 20days so it works out your driving style after x amount of days and then you get your first discount..the final discount is calculated over a 3month period.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

And there's me thinking I drive like a granny  :(

I must admit I feel like a granny driving under and just at 60km/h. People are flying past me :blush:

My mtb rides are being logged. Scoring 18% coming down the old DH in Jonkers... Safe Dayz is clearly broken... I thought my run was at least a 85%. Now to take that gap jump and not chicken out again to get it above 90%!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some communication we received.

Every year, under the ‘get more’ category, Multiply members are awarded points for having Momentum products in specific categories. The more the Momentum products and the longer the product holding, the higher the points awarded.

From Saturday, 20 January until Wednesday, 24 January 2018, Multiply will be allocating loyal members’ ‘get more’ points as at 1 January 2018.

Members need not be alarmed if all their loyalty points don’t reflect immediately. If their product holding will reach the loyalty milestones later in the year, the additional points they are eligible for will be allocated on these products’ anniversary dates. Additional loyalty points for members who have more than one product in a category will be allocated on the anniversary date of the oldest product.

Edited by Gen

It all picks up via the GPS..so if you pull away fast or stop fast it will put you in the naughty corner.

IMO the outsurance system is better your first score is measured over I think 20days so it works out your driving style after x amount of days and then you get your first discount..the final discount is calculated over a 3month period.

I drive an electric car and although I never break the speed limit what wrong with accelerating had?

I must admit I hardly ever decelerate hard waist batteries. Been a cyclist I have learn to anticipate whats happening 5 cars ahead of me - and always am very aware of all my surrounding. Have they consider different cars for driving styles - hey the accelerating is one of the  "Pro / Fun" in having the electric car! 

I drive an electric car and although I never break the speed limit what wrong with accelerating had?

I must admit I hardly ever decelerate hard waist batteries. Been a cyclist I have learn to anticipate whats happening 5 cars ahead of me - and always am very aware of all my surrounding. Have they consider different cars for driving styles - hey the accelerating is one of the "Pro / Fun" in having the electric car!

Speeding and how you pull away from the stop sign are 2 different things.

Some communication we received.

Every year, under the ‘get more’ category, Multiply members are awarded points for having Momentum products in specific categories. The more the Momentum products and the longer the product holding, the higher the points awarded.

From Saturday, 20 January until Wednesday, 24 January 2018, Multiply will be allocating loyal members’ ‘get more’ points as at 1 January 2018.

Members need not be alarmed if all their loyalty points don’t reflect immediately. If their product holding will reach the loyalty milestones later in the year, the additional points they are eligible for will be allocated on these products’ anniversary dates. Additional loyalty points for members who have more than one product in a category will be allocated on the anniversary date of the oldest product.

Hi Gen

I have a couple of questions you might be able to help with. Or not.

- How do I apply or get hold of the Visa card for pharmacies? And does it work like a debit card and just take funds straight from your health saver when paying?

- I'm having a nightmare with Safe Dayz as I'm logging all my commutes to work and back home again, but I have not received a single Safe Day yet. I read on the platform that if you take the train to work you get an automatic safe day. I take the MyCiti bus in Cape Town to work every day. I don't know if my App is broken or if something is not picking up or what is going on that I'm not getting any Safe Dayz.

-  Still on the Safe Dayz topic. If you stay at home you automatically get a Safe Day, but do you have to keep your GPS logged to track your location for a certain period to prove that you are, in fact, at home. Would an hour of tracking at home for example be sufficient?

Thanks for all the other info

Hi Gen

I have a couple of questions you might be able to help with. Or not.

- How do I apply or get hold of the Visa card for pharmacies? And does it work like a debit card and just take funds straight from your health saver when paying?

- I'm having a nightmare with Safe Dayz as I'm logging all my commutes to work and back home again, but I have not received a single Safe Day yet. I read on the platform that if you take the train to work you get an automatic safe day. I take the MyCiti bus in Cape Town to work every day. I don't know if my App is broken or if something is not picking up or what is going on that I'm not getting any Safe Dayz.

- Still on the Safe Dayz topic. If you stay at home you automatically get a Safe Day, but do you have to keep your GPS logged to track your location for a certain period to prove that you are, in fact, at home. Would an hour of tracking at home for example be sufficient?

Thanks for all the other info

Hi.

Will try answer..

You apply online for the Visa card (multiply.co.za/multiplyvisacard) or call them on 086 011 1183, from what I understand you use the money app and just pop the health saver funds into the Visa card and use it at pharmacies, medical practitioners etc.. I posted the list of PVT pharmacies and a hubber has confirmed works fine at Dischem.

Everyone is having a nightmare with safe dayz and they are trying to sort it out..check that backround data is on and that no battery saver app is shutting it down..apparently that will work..it doesn't with me..but maybe you are lucky.

Yes to get safe day while you are at home your GPS must be enabled.

Edited by Gen

Hi.

Will try answer..

You apply online for the Visa card (multiply.co.za/multiplyvisacard) or call them on 086 011 1183, from what I understand you use the money app and just pop the health saver funds into the Visa card and use it at pharmacies, medical practitioners etc.. I posted the list of PVT pharmacies and a hubber has confirmed works fine at Dischem.

Everyone is having a nightmare with safe dayz and they are trying to sort it out..check that backround data is on and that no battery saver app is shutting it down..apparently that will work..it doesn't with me..but maybe you are lucky.

Yes to get safe day while you are at home your GPS must be enabled.

Thanks again.

I have been having issues with the money app, because it keeps saying that the app is not compatible with my device (Samsung A3). I've already sent them an email to resolve the issue if they can...

For the Safe Dayz at home to apply, is there a period of time that the GPS device needs to be activated to track me? Surely you can't keep your GPS running the whole day.

Thanks again.

I have been having issues with the money app, because it keeps saying that the app is not compatible with my device (Samsung A3). I've already sent them an email to resolve the issue if they can...

For the Safe Dayz at home to apply, is there a period of time that the GPS device needs to be activated to track me? Surely you can't keep your GPS running the whole day.

I actually have no idea..but it seems GPS on all day.. which is total rubbish, as it is battery life is a issue and not to mention data costs.

I actually have no idea..but it seems GPS on all day.. which is total rubbish, as it is battery life is a issue and not to mention data costs.

Here lies the power draining issue. They need to somehow develop the app to put the GPS to sleep mode and only activate when you drive. I may be imagining things, but I swear my battery life had improved somewhat since yesterday

Anyone registered for safe dayz? I did, but for some reason it's not working. My location services is on and always has been. My wifes works fine, as soon as she gets in her car it registers. Wondering whats up. I initially thought maybe it wasn't working because I commute but drove on Monday and still nothing.

Make sure you have the latest version of your OS, latest version of the app. All location services activated, clear user in the app, sign in again.

Ja nee...some idiot somewhere probably said hey.. this is a cool idea but no one actually tested anything

I just put location on when I am driving to save the battery. I have to use it for outsurance too so its really annoying.

Do you really believe nothing was tested? There are many devices out there, it would be nearly impossible to test the battery experience on every device in use, as well as the various apps running in the background in conjunction with SafeDays

Do you really believe nothing was tested? There are many devices out there, it would be nearly impossible to test the battery experience on every device in use, as well as the various apps running in the background in conjunction with SafeDays

I haven't come across anyone that hasn't complained about the battery life..unless we all have the same phone..but they are aware of it and are trying to sort it out.

So to prevent myself from getting confused here...do you guys keep your GPS on at work as well to track you for the Safe Dayz??

I have just logged in at home in the mornings to track and as soon as I get to the office I swipe to the home icon and then I log out and switch off my GPS again. Is this not the right protocol to be following for the Safe Dayz?