Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Below is from a 2018 Healthy Heart Score frequently asked question document: (PM your email if I you want the doc)

For how long is a Health Assessment valid?

One year, but a client can redo any one of the measurements at any time and it can

positively or negatively influence the Healthy Heart Score.

Thanks a mil....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get any more feedback from them regarding Safe Dayz. Mine is still a farce. Even on days I haven't driven I'm still not getting points?

Location on when you are at home and not driving around?

Make sure your app has permission to run in the background...

It's hit an miss at the miment..yesterday it started working then stopped then started...I as yet haven't received further feedback.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

lol but 30% would be if you scored like 80% and more and I don't think anyone will ever do that. I am going to re load the app(even though I have the latest version) and see if my commute on bicycle scores well.

I ride with my phone when I train, and after 5 rides it did not register my ride. Maybe you need to ride over a certain speed before it starts to activate?

Edit : or it did not work because I ride 90% on mtb trails. :blush:

Edited by Wil6

Much if the same as mentioned before but here we go.

Please could you check the following settings for me on your phone:

•             Go to settings – Application manager/ Apps – Select Momentum – Select Permissions – Make sure the app has got permission to use the location and file access.

•             Please check if there is not a Battery saver or Power saver option on your phone which has been switched on.

•             This will have an impact on the recordings as the app would not get the location permissions it needs.

Once all these settings are correct and your location service is on, there should not be a problem for it to track your journeys.

I ride with my phone when I train, and after 5 rides it did not register my ride. Maybe you need to ride over a certain speed before it starts to activate?

Edit : or it did not work because I ride 90% on mtb trails. :blush:

Good point. Not sure how it works. maybe it also needs to be a 1 way trip? Once this nonsense is working i will definitely see if it works.

So on a side note, My commute home is normally straight home(In the mornings I ride further)It takes me about the same amount of time to get home on bike as it does in the car. If I push hard and basically TT home I will get home before someone that is driving the same route. So my max speed would be less but my average will be higher/the same.

Location on when you are at home and not driving around?

Make sure your app has permission to run in the background...

It's hit an miss at the miment..yesterday it started working then stopped then started...I as yet haven't received further feedback.

All of the above is done thanks. Definitely hit and miss right now.

I am now really starting to lose it with them.. my discount has been incorrectly calculated with my active days.

Plus one, same here. Sometimes I can't even log into the app, also struggling to log into the Online shop

I am now really starting to lose it with them.. my discount has been incorrectly calculated with my active days.

As I said to Pooyan earlier, I lost it with them 2 weeks ago already.

I thought I'd just leave certain things and see if they sort themselves out.

I've done everything I can on this app and it's not worth the aggravation right now.

Discount being calculated incorrectly is just farking unacceptable though!!

Luckily I'm on Platinum for the whole of this year and can easily achieve my premium discounts with the active days. But if they are as useless as they are now coming the end of this year, I will start to look at other options

Edited by Wil6

Holy sh*t... I nearly just fell off my chair!!

I've just been allocated a safe day for yesterday (First one of the year). Funny thing is, yesterday I did quite a lot of driving and i don't recall driving like a granny to be honest!

Don't see any backdated safe days for all the days I hardly drove or didn't drive at all....

Luckily I'm on Platinum for the whole of this year and can easily achieve my fitness discounts for the active days. But if they are as useless as they are now, I will start to look at other options coming the end of this year

I feel your pain and frustration.

Holy sh*t... I nearly just fell off my chair!!

I've just been allocated a safe day for yesterday (First one of the year). Funny thing is, yesterday I did quite a lot of driving and i don't recall driving like a granny to be honest!

Don't see any backdated safe days for all the days I hardly drove or didn't drive at all....

Well I'll be[emoji44]

Well I'll be[emoji44]

Ok, now this is getting creepy!! I just received a call regarding my Multiply Visa card I applied for over a month ago. It will be delivered within 48 hours allegedly.

2 mins later an email from my "new" Multiply assistant apologising for inconveniences regarding several issues and that more correspondence will follow shortly to rectify the situation...including Safe Dayz!!

Maybe I should go get a lotto ticket!!

Ok, now this is getting creepy!! I just received a call regarding my Multiply Visa card I applied for over a month ago. It will be delivered within 48 hours allegedly.

2 mins later an email from my "new" Multiply assistant apologising for inconveniences regarding several issues and that more correspondence will follow shortly to rectify the situation...including Safe Dayz!!

Maybe I should go get a lotto ticket!!

I didn't get anything..not a safe day..not a sorry doll email nada..I did however put my I want to talk the the manager wig on and sent another email... I think my mails to them just go into a..not going to deal with her today folder[emoji848]