Cycle Picnic

Andrew83

Hi All. Don't know if this is the right place for this. Tried searching for a forum but nothing came up. I live in the Cradle just off the route. I cycle during the week as I work on weekends at one of the restaurants just off the route. I would like to know if there would be an interest from the cyclists that cycle the cradle route on weekends for a picnic breakfast for after their ride. Maybe enjoy it with their families that could join them afterwards. Coffee shop on site and beautiful gardens. Just want to find out if there would be any interest??

Thanks

Sounds like a great idea. Please tell us more.

The restaurants name is Greensleeves and we are looking at a Picnic basket for breakfast for the cyclists. We haven't finalised a menu and cost yet just wanted to see if there was interest. We probably looking at items such as, quiches and or breakfast burritos, egg and bacon muffins (banting friendly) fruit juices, croissants, jams, muesli, yoghurt, fresh fruit etc. We also have a coffee shop on site where you can buy cakes slices, coffees, teas, energy drinks. As I have mentioned we have not finalised this yet but I see there is some interest and will be working on it.  If you all wouldn't mind leaving your email addresses I can email you all the details once finalised 

I'll send you a Private Message with e-mail info.

I think most people would be happier doing it that way...

Sounds great.  Just remember not everyone eats pork...

Wonder if there is a place like this in Pretoria...

Sounds great.  Just remember not everyone eats pork...

Wonder if there is a place like this in Pretoria...

More than likely, but they probably serve pork.

More than likely, but they probably serve pork.

I do not have a problem with places serving pork, I just want an alternative like macon or lamb.

I'll send you a Private Message with e-mail info.

I think most people would be happier doing it that way...

Thats perfect...

Edited by Andrew83

Sounds good to me!

Would definitely be keen for this - as long as the coffee is good!

We will be using Douw Egberts beans