Silverback sola 4(too cheap?)

Theunissa

Good day i saw an ad from a new member selling a 2016silverback back sola 4 price is 7600. He says he is selling it because he wants a dual suspension. He jas had the bike for 6 weeks only and all is supposed to be 100%. Does it sound to cheap since they fo for 11000 new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get people like that , its just a good deal.

Not as dodgy as the Connondale road bike with dura-ace mavic cosmic wheels and the whole shabang I saw on OLX for R2500.00

Actually the price is about right. Bear in mind that a bike loses 20 or so percent the moment it wheels out of a bike shop and the fact that the second owner won't have a warranty. These all contribute to the decline in value.

I sold my Sola 2 for 5k two years back, it was a year old. It was to get a mate into cycling though. It worked, now I have someone to ride with.

I bought a couple of years ago a giant XTC for 12k and it was retailing for 20k in the same year the guy bought it in.

A buddy of mine sold his merida XT which he paid 17k for 5 months later and he wanted 8k.

Some people just want it out of the garage where its taking up space and making it difficult to get out of your car with the bike in the way.

I sold my Sola 2 for 5k two years back, it was a year old. It was to get a mate into cycling though. It worked, now I have someone to ride with.

well done!

Good day i saw an ad from a new member selling a 2016silverback back sola 4 price is 7600. He says he is selling it because he wants a dual suspension. He jas had the bike for 6 weeks only and all is supposed to be 100%. Does it sound to cheap since they fo for 11000 new

When the insurance purchased my son's Sola 4, that was the new price, I would say go for it, I just got a second hand 9 speed shifter and cassette, now its equal to a Sola 3.

Sold my 2014 Sola 4 near the end of last year for 5k, guy had his bike stolen and was desperate for a replacement bike and didn't have insurance. So I think that's a good price.

What happened to Rouxtjies rule???? [emoji38][emoji23]

what is rouxtjies rules

what is rouxtjies rules

You mentioned a new member , so that must concern you....Rouxtjie's "rule" is to not buy or sell to some one with less than a 1000 posts ..... :ph34r:

Help.Me., on 12 Oct 2016 - 06:56 AM, said:snapback.png

What happened to Rouxtjie????

Fixed it for you ... end van prent!

Very good question?? :eek:

Archived