Bonus

They are keeping a close eye on the break away, only once have I seen it go over than 2min. .and it was very brief.. peloton not taking chances today..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geraint lives in Monaco. Chris's youth is well documented, and didn't involve living or riding in Wales. 

So what's the story with this photo? German rain is different, and the Swiss speak German, and BMC is Swiss, therefore those that have no German connection all fell over in the German rain?

DDv_nvtXoAAJ4Tl.jpg

Perfect pattern derivation!

Personally I'd have suspected faulty glue.....

Geraint lives in Monaco. Chris's youth is well documented, and didn't involve living or riding in Wales. 

So what's the story with this photo? German rain is different, and the Swiss speak German, and BMC is Swiss, therefore those that have no German connection all fell over in the German rain?

DDv_nvtXoAAJ4Tl.jpg

What's funnier is that that corner has Bostik Adhesives sponsor :lol:

I must have been too subtle..... :blush:

I loved the hashtag #skyfall for this photo ;)

I loved the hashtag #skyfall for this photo ;)

I'm desperately trying to work #StickyBostik into this, but nothing comes to mind...........

I'm desperately trying to work #StickyBostik into this, but nothing comes to mind...........

Now everyone has discovered Sky's kryptonite - BOSTIK

I was talking about stage 1 where 2 spaniards went home.

BMC caused the above crash and knocked over the rest of the okes.

Aahh - Sky trained in Dusseldorf rain, not just German rain. What will they think of next?

And by BMC you mean Katusha? Remember - German rain doesn't affect those with German connections. BMC taking marginal gains to the next level (you'll notice that TonyBot stayed up, while his non-German, Russian speaking buddies weren't spared).

https://youtu.be/LgtjXAz_q1c?t=1m31s

Aahh - Sky trained in Dusseldorf rain, not just German rain. What will they think of next?

And by BMC you mean Katusha? Remember - German rain doesn't affect those with German connections. BMC taking marginal gains to the next level (you'll notice that TonyBot stayed up, while his non-German, Russian speaking buddies weren't spared).

https://youtu.be/LgtjXAz_q1c?t=1m31s

We can all agree that on that corner, Marginal drains were required :P 

Didn't scan the whole thread, so excuse me if it has been said before. What a relief not to have to sit through another 3 weeks of the "Phillipen Paul" show! No one riding like a man possessed, thank goodness!

Didn't scan the whole thread, so excuse me if it has been said before. What a relief not to have to sit through another 3 weeks of the "Phillipen Paul" show! No one riding like a man possessed, thank goodness!

I way preferred them to the current commentators. These guys cant talk about anything other than Aussie riders who wont actually feature much. They even go as far as to switching to other sports just so they can mention an Australian.

I just cant get over the face being made by the AG2R rider - I can't even tell who that is...

And I thought Aru was bad

I just cant get over the face being made by the AG2R rider - I can't even tell who that is...

And I thought Aru was bad

That's Bardet, I reckon

Gotta love that FDJ muscled leg outstretched into thin air

Archived