Garage Stops

branded

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone else has been astounded by the TOTAL GARAGE at RICHWOOD, where you apparently aren't allowed to leave your bike by the door to get refreshments inside the shop. This is surprising as  there is also no other safe spot or designated bike parking?

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone else has been astounded by the TOTAL GARAGE at RICHWOOD, where you apparently aren't allowed to leave your bike by the door to get refreshments inside the shop. This is surprising as  there is also no other safe spot or designated bike parking?

If that is the case then there is a very simple solution to this.  Don't stop there again ... not with your bike and neither with your car.

Rant Responsibly: Before you rant: Has a reasonable attempt been made to resolve the issue directly with the party concerned?If this is the first the other party will hear of your negative experience we strongly encourage you to engage them directly and seek resolution offline prior to posting here.If you do post your grievances here be sure to provide thorough context and be factual.
Edited by fanievb

There is a TOTAL garage in Senderwood(Joburg) that has a THRUPPS/Mugg n Bean that gets frequented by a lot of our club members pretty much 7 days a week. We used to park our bikes all over the place. It didn't take them long and they cleared a spot right by the doors and put a bike rack there. It sits right outside the window where you sit and drink your coffee. I will look for a picture.

So clearly this TOTAL has no issues, In fact they made it more cyclist friendly. :thumbup:

EDIT: Picture added

post-58906-0-11309000-1476863150_thumb.jpg

Edited by Long Wheel Base

Vote with your wallet.

I have a long list of filling stations I avoid because of previous *** service.

Even ran out of petrol once, trying to drive to the next filling station (nose, face - I know)

I stopped at that Total garage in Richwood once to fix a puncture on my mountain bike, and after plugging the tyre I asked them for a knife or scissor to borrow, only to be told that they cannot help me. Never been back.

There is a TOTAL garage in Senderwood(Joburg) that has a THRUPPS/Mugg n Bean that gets frequented by a lot of our club members pretty much 7 days a week. We used to park our bikes all over the place. It didn't take them long and they cleared a spot right by the doors and put a bike rack there. It sits right outside the window where you sit and drink your coffee. I will look for a picture.

So clearly this TOTAL has no issues, In fact they made it more cyclist friendly. :thumbup:

EDIT: Picture added

attachicon.gif14063339_742377149198522_1804155037_n(1).jpg

spaz owners anonymous club meeting?  :ph34r:  :whistling:

spaz owners anonymous club meeting?  :ph34r:  :whistling:

LOL, We a team of 9. Until recently had 3 Tarmac's and 6 TCR's. One of us just traded his Tarmac for a RITTE and rumor has it one of the TCR's will be traded for a Tarmac end of the year.