Ironman 2017 - PE

IceCreamMan

Sorry Wheelsuck, you a laaitie then ;) 51 years young :)

Me too. Hehe. 155 guys in our age group. Aiming for a top 100 personally but a finish shall do.

Watch out for that 3008 barreling down the highway tomorrow, bicycles every where an overloaded with tri crap. Occupant listening to Iron Maiden at full bore an deep in thought.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weather looks incredible.

Windguru currently have 5km winds with massive gusts of up to 6km per hour!!! So it is a go for the disc wheel

Nice. If this transpires we in for a beauti of a day on the bike. We hold thumbs.

Hi guys and gals, good luck for the big day.  Been following and really super-excited for all of you.  Be safe, be strong and enjoy the day.

Is that a shark?

Haha, yes its a Zambezi shark cruising the shoreline at St Lucia. I hope they stay away from Hobie beach on Sunday.

Yip. Quite hot but cooling down from tomorrow.

Or the weather sites are way wrong and you guys are in for another 2012...

Sorry that was mean, I'm just jealous that I'm not taking part. Did do 2012 by the way, will not wish that weather on anybody!

I'm actually going to be there to support, will keep an eye out for the hubbers.

Is that a shark?

They out there but we feed them the Saturday night before the race.

Registration done. Painless.

5km run in the sun, not as painless but done.

IM merchandise is off the chart expensive, as always I guess. Expo is ok. I support where I can.

Archived