36t narrow-wide chainring

rudi-h

Yes, exactly that, but preferably locally. Want to fit it before December and don't want to risk waiting for overseas packages that might not get here in time.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just might have a pretty good one at home. What kind of rush are you in? It is a wolftooth. Need to check the BCD. R100 if it works and you want it?

Ai Copperhead, already placed and paid my order at Csixx.. But, thanks!

At least shipping was quick!

They'll sort it out fast as well if you point out the error of their ways.

This is Cape Town mey bru. Missing teeth is nothing new here.

4 short. It's traditional.

They'll sort it out fast as well if you point out the error of their ways.

Yeah, already sorted. The 36T is on its way, and the 32T on its way back. Mistakes happen sometimes and at least they are easy to deal with..

Thanks for the replies.  Still I'm not getting anything bigger than 34t compatible with 96 BCD cranks  (not even wolftooth).  I'm just a bit surprised that the "new standard" doesn't offer much in terms of top end speed.

What chainrings do the pro's use when racing flatter races, do they go back to 2x setups?

I have an absolute black 36 with the 96BCD. But I paid 750 zar for it about 9 months ago from the LBS.

Yeah, already sorted. The 36T is on its way, and the 32T on its way back. Mistakes happen sometimes and at least they are easy to deal with..

They would probably have swapped it within 5 secs of you walking through the door

A 34 nw oval is equal to a 36 round.

Just remember when it come to racing and the profiles we race

Don't go much bigger than a 34 oval

Just remember when it come to racing and the profiles we race

Don't go much bigger than a 34

The thing is I have a 11-50 Sunrace cassette. With my 34T I ride the entire Paarl Mountain and not touch the 50 and 42 ring, just on the one climb I sometimes need the 36 ring to just get over the very top. The rest of the time I'm only using the 11-32 range of my cassette. The 36T will allow me to actually use my entire cassette. I'll still swap the 36T out for my 34T for races like Imbuko Big 5 or Atta though