The Munga - The Toughest Race On Earth

nathrix

Who needs a 4K 3D Movie with Cinema Surround Sound.......when you have a small screen with little colored dots that move every 180 seconds!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine those brave souls now. Riding 32 South African hours so far, now must ride all on your pat, at night, through the Karoo, by torchlight. Eish. Tougher than me

My lady is getting the plik with me watching the dots . Some just don't get it.

Mine gave up last year already, once they realize the dot fever is real then they get over it.

My lady is getting the plik with me watching the dots ????. Some just don't get it.

He he he first thing hubby asked me today was what's happening with the dots. And we spent a good part of our ride discussing the JD dot.

He he he first thing hubby asked me today was what's happening with the dots. And we spent a good part of our ride discussing the JD dot.

Yeah but Gen we all know you are awesome so you dont count :)

Even my 5 yr old son was looking at me as if I'd lost the plot!

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Yeah but Gen we all know you are awesome so you dont count :)

Fortunately we share the same interests else the fun would be one sides and I too would get weird looks.

I don't even bother explaining....I tried to explain how awesome these people were last year.... But gave up

It really would be great if you could go onto a page with all the riders profiles.

Last year there was. But I thought it was just me not being able to find it this year.

Archived