BLACK FRIDAY AT CWC!!!

CWC Online

Nope, tried all options. Different browsers, PC, you name it. No luck.

attachicon.gif20161128_153443.jpg

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

CWC website ,she is more broken than SA rugby 

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shimano ice tech rotors pleeeeeaaaaaze!!!!!! 

going to keep asking...maybe it works  :ph34r:  Cybermonday????

Will it make everybody who can't access the site feel better if I post pictures of my items that arrived today..? :P

Cheeky bugger show-off ????

Hi everybody. All mails will be answered as from tomorrow afternoon . All orders should then be dispatched as well. Everybody in the store and online is working flat out to get all orders packed.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the update, we understand that you guys have been under immense pressure and I'm sure everyone who managed to buy something is incredibly thankful, however I was unable to check out with the free shipping option, and had to revert to selecting instore collection just to get the transaction through. I've sent two emails following up on this, and a quick "don't worry we'll take care of it" will be super, because as of this moment I'm sure the CWC staff are expecting me to collect it, and it hasn't gone out with all the orders that you have processed.

Anyways, I am patient, I would just like to know what's the status.

Thanks again for the deals!

Will it make everybody who can't access the site feel better if I post pictures of my items that arrived today..? :P

Lucky you, my order still shows as "processing ". I can't wait to get my hands on my new gear!

thats just  evil and wrong, lucky *astard , my order still saying "processing" from friday when i made payment.

But no love lost to the Team at  CWC , you got till friday before i get slightly irked if not sent out atleast then , and not becuase im impatient ive been bragging about my score among friends and i need to "uithaal en wys" the new 11 spd amongst other things

Looks like the deals are back at normal prices. Hoping we can still get what we ordered via email.

Good Morning ...

If you have any issues or queries regarding your Black Friday online order, please contact Melanie on 021 9147528 or provide us with your contact details and we will give you a call. 

TEAM CWC

Yeah, still haven't heard anything about my orders. Getting a bit peeved.

Good Morning ...

If you have any issues or queries regarding your Black Friday online order, please contact Melanie on 021 9147528 or provide us with your contact details and we will give you a call. 

TEAM CWC

Yup, Greg 0823210926 - ordered on Friday morning, sumitted payment,order was not confirmed but payment confirmed via sms from bank

Shopping cart contents

PRODUCT

PRICE

QUANTITY

TOTAL

Maxxis Ardent Race 650b TLR (27.5x2.35) - SALE

R380.00

R380.00

Maxxis Ikon 650b TLReady (3C/EXO) 27.5x2.2 - SALE

R380.00

R380.00

Shimano XT PDM 780 Pedals (SALE)

R850.00

R850.00

Camelbak Podium Bottle (Carbon) 710ml(SALE)

R130.00

R130.00

Camelbak Podium Bottle (Smoke) 710ml(SALE)

R130.00

R130.00

Subtotal

R1,870.00

Free Shipping (In South Africa for orders over R1000)

R0.00

Order total

R1,870.00

I gave Melanie a call and she sorted me out. Thanks for the great service!

Oh dear, once again they did not even give my request a look.

Forced not to get my goods overseas these days.

I gave Melanie a call and she sorted me out. Thanks for the great service!

I'm glad you managed to get sorted. I however was unable to make a call today, but did respond to a PM early morning from CWC, with no response to that, or my previous emails. It's always been awesome dealing with CWC, but I'll avoid Black Friday next year.

I'm glad you managed to get sorted. I however was unable to make a call today, but did respond to a PM early morning from CWC, with no response to that, or my previous emails. It's always been awesome dealing with CWC, but I'll avoid Black Friday next year.

Phone Melanie. She'll sort you out, guaranteed.

Archived