The Classics

'Dale

On the Arenberg now for the main body of the peloton. All the major contenders are in it.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three groups now. Breakaway about 1'40" ahead of Gilbert, Pollit & Teunissen who are about 30" ahead of the peloton. 83.3k's to go.

Edited by Mntboy

Arnaud Demaré... how I’ve felt many times (I’m sure) at a race. Hanging in and hoping for the pace to ease up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the PR that's about as likely as finding a ham sandwich at a vegan cafe.

Stybar going now because PhilGil's been caught. Come on Zbar!

With 60km to go Stibar (QS) is chasing down the 3 leaders who have a 41sec lead on main peleton which includes Sagan.

On sector 13 and all the main contenders back in the peloton. Just 3 riders in the break away. Who lead by 34".

Sagan has caught what remains of the break. Stuyven and Van Aert are chasing.

Van Aert and Stuyven about to be caught by the PhilGil group that also includes Vanmarcke, GvA and Terpstra.

42km to go and Sagan group leads by 43sec. Chasing is Van Aert, Gilbert, Terpstra, Phinney, etc.

42km to go and Sagan group leads by 43sec. Chasing is Van Aert, Gilbert, Terpstra, Phinney, etc.

Looks like Van Aert, Terpstra, Stuyven and Vanmarcke have broken from the chase group and gone after Sagan.

Edit: GvA and Phinney have joined it, it seems.

Edited by Mntboy

Paul and Phill are being damn annoying today. I used to love them but they really should be put to pasture. Where is S.Kelly when you need him! 

That crash came from a QS rider on the left swerving massively when out of the saddle. Everyone else moved right to avoid wheels until space ran out for Kristoff, Rowe etc.  

Nice to see Wout there, EF Drapac have been quiet but have numbers, GVA is looking either strong or bouncing about, EBH keeps being there.