The Classics

'Dale

I honestly have no idea who to pick for the win. So many could win it given.. such a strong classics field.

The Belgium press are making such a big thing of that shoulder barge the other day.. not sure if it is to put Sagan off his game.. but these things happen in racing.. the guy that got a bit of knock is a small rider, he himself says that these things happen.. and especially in the classics.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With his form I think it's stupid that he isn't riding RVV

He must feel that skipping it gives him the best shot at having the best possible form to win LBL of that is his main target for the Classics season.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

He must feel that skipping it gives him the best shot at having the best possible form to win LBL of that is his main target for the Classics season.

Suppose bit yoh hey.. he is in such good form almost feels like a waste

Suppose bit yoh hey.. he is in such good form almost feels like a waste

It does indeed.

Hoping to be shocked by Sep on the day

Ja shame hey.. also Cannondale really need a big win

Personally I don't think it will be Sagan, I think the pressure has gotten to him, I know shock horror..but he is human ..last Sunday was really the first time I have seen him without his sense of humour in the post race interview when he doesn't win, he is so frustrated with the peloton atm..

Hope I am wrong and he smashes it again..but I don't have a lekker feeling about RVV for Sagan... also I haven't seen a pic of him doing the reckon ride with Bora.. so I hope he isn't ill

Personally I don't think it will be Sagan, I think the pressure has gotten to him, I know shock horror..but he is human ..last Sunday was really the first time I have seen him without his sense of humour in the post race interview when he doesn't win, he is so frustrated with the peloton atm..

Hope I am wrong and he smashes it again..but I don't have a lekker feeling about RVV for Sagan... also I haven't seen a pic of him doing the reckon ride with Bora.. so I hope he isn't ill

The Steppers have been in a media war with him since he he called them out for 'playing a cheap game'

Interesting

Hope he can be in a bubble and let the legs do the talking

There would be disappointment too after the MSR result

Let's see, Gen

The 2016 victory was so so sweet

Watch repeats often

The Steppers have been in a media war with him since he he called them out for 'playing a cheap game'

Interesting

Hope he can be in a bubble and let the legs do the talking

There would be disappointment too after the MSR result

Let's see, Gen

The 2016 victory was so so sweet

Watch repeats often

Ja QS seem to be on the attack..and let's face it..Sagan said what we were all thinking.. even Boonen getting on the wagon now.. but Sagan doesn't even run his own twitter account (you can tell by the quality of the English when he tweets and when the PR does) if they are hoping to get him revved up they are going about it the wrong way.

Amazing that they are using road and social media tactics to get to him.. but ja he is chilled so hope he hasn't been paying too much attention to all that crap.