New MTB - Cube Reaction GTC Pro

geoffois

So the black Friday bug bit... I went to Northcliff Cycles, they've always given me sound advice and wouldn't consider buying from anywhere else. Asked them what can I get for under 30k. Long story short, considered a few full sus bikes but decided to go for the Cube Reaction GTC Pro as they suggested.

To put this in context, my last MTB (and my first) is a Momsen AL 329 2013/2014 model. The difference between the two was incomparable! The XT drive train is such a pleasure to use and the responsiveness of the carbon frame is sublime. Not to mention the difference in the fork compared to the SR Suntour XCM on the Momsen. Had a blast of a ride at Northern Farms yesterday, shaved 15 min off my last lap time.

Here's the one photo I have so far. And yes... that is a couch in the background! Just wanted to thank the guys at Northcliff Cycles again for excellent service, return customer for life!

The colouring up close is beautiful. It's the "Carbon 'n Flash Red". The black is raw carbon which gives that fine shine of the underlying fibre sheets. I was lucky to find a Momsen carbon bottle cage that has the same colour scheme and raw carbon look. Really feel like mounting it on the living room wall as art!

Looks awesome ... many happy miles .

Thanks. Now I just need to up my MTB game, been mostly road until recently. This spate of road accidents/fatalities has relegated me to the IDT and now the trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice looking bike! 

Nothing better than a new bike to get you motivated to smash the trails  :D  :lol:  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy.

I have a few Cubes and it seems that everyone finds them faster than other bikes they have riden. Not to mention better looking