Fox Flux Men's vs Women's

Grebel

Just a quick question regarding the difference between the men's and women's Fox Flux helmets.... is there a difference between the two? Only thing that I can see are the colours??

I picked up a Women's Flux yesterday at the Fox Shop in Springfield Park that was marked at less 50%. It was a L/XL (My size) So I tried it on and it fitted perfectly (Better than my current Sweep) Mainly white with some blue on it with a black peak. I couldn't see any reason that it should be women's specific....

At that price I bought it.

If it fits and you like the way it looks, wear it. When a lady's head or man's head hits the ground the helmet must protect the same thing on the inside! (Although my wife would probably disagree and say the lady's helmet is protecting a more useful nogin  :ph34r: )

Strap buckle the other way around? Like their buttons I know is opposite to what we have in men's

• 1 month later...

If I see you on the trails, I'm going to call you a chick...

Funny though, cause I'm buying a (discounted) Men's Flux for my wife - so I was very interested to hear any valid differences...  

If I see you on the trails, I'm going to call you a chick...

Funny though, cause I'm buying a (discounted) Men's Flux for my wife - so I was very interested to hear any valid differences...  

You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.

Just wave when you come past  :thumbup:

I haven't had them side by side but as far as I can see they look the same based on internet pics. I am however looking at a vinyl wrap just to change the colour.