Gandalf

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twisted my ankle yesterday.  Not sure how bad the impact would be on my commuting this week. :(

That sucks. Heal up soon. I did a MTB race with the cross bike yesterday and now have blister on my palm. Will just need to HTFU.  ^_^

That sucks. Heal up soon. I did a MTB race with the cross bike yesterday and now have blister on my palm. Will just need to HTFU.  ^_^

Should be back on the bike later this week.  Just going for a second opinion today.  Just need to confirm there is no hairline fracture and that I don't get prescribed some medication that could be a problem. I am planning to commute tommorow.

Sjoe but its super close up there on the podium. 90kms between the top 3 :thumbup: .

They are really give each other stick up there.

Twisted my ankle yesterday.  Not sure how bad the impact would be on my commuting this week. :(

Bad luck, heal up soon.

I'm on the move again after a couple of weeks off. Next goal is to reach 1000 :)

Bad luck, heal up soon.

I'm on the move again after a couple of weeks off. Next goal is to reach 1000 :)

You should reach that in no time :)

Back on the bike as of this morning and it feels sssoooooo good to be cycling again.

Back on the bike as of this morning and it feels sssoooooo good to be cycling again.

Best therapy ever.  My wife thinks I am a tad obsessed with this whole commuting thing and is of the opinion that it would be more productive to use the train to work on a more regular basis.  So yesterday we went for a outting to Lake Achen in Austria and on our drive back you see this beautiful Bavarian countryside with red and yellow flowers all over and she says this is so beautifull.  I just said I get to see that and ride through that every morning on my commute to work.  Why should I get stuck in a train? :)

Bad luck, heal up soon.

Looking forward!

Also back on the bike again.  It was a good physio session for the ankle.  Just had remember to uncleat with the left food instead of the right.

At the risk of sounding Stalker-ish, it looks like one of the top contenders in this challenge and I are practically neighbours. Ok... maybe just a few streets apart.

And all of this I discovered from watching my homebound commute on Strava's Fly bys  :blush:

If I didn't know better, I'd even guess that he lives in JB's old house  :whistling:

Best you guys go and set up security zones on Strava if you don't want random strangers knowing where you live  :ph34r:

At the risk of sounding Stalker-ish, it looks like one of the top contenders in this challenge and I are practically neighbours. Ok... maybe just a few streets apart.

And all of this I discovered from watching my homebound commute on Strava's Fly bys  :blush:

If I didn't know better, I'd even guess that he lives in JB's old house  :whistling:

Best you guys go and set up security zones on Strava if you don't want random strangers knowing where you live  :ph34r:

He He.  Some interresting stuff you see on the fly-by info.  I also had a look this morning as there was a querie on the hub.  Noticed this one oak that passed me head-on on my way to work this morning put chase after me.  I dropped him on a climb a few kilometers later.

He He.  Some interresting stuff you see on the fly-by info.  I also had a look this morning as there was a querie on the hub.  Noticed this one oak that passed me head-on on my way to work this morning put chase after me.  I dropped him on a climb a few kilometers later.

haha! yes, one has to be careful with today's technology. It's relatively easy to track people down when they're connected online  :ph34r:

In my quest to try and pair hub names with Endomondo names to figure out who's who, it seems I was mistaken. This person isn't on the Endomondo challenge, but just contributes to this thread  :blush:

In my quest to try and pair hub names with Endomondo names to figure out who's who, it seems I was mistaken. This person isn't on the Endomondo challenge, but just contributes to this thread  :blush:

Good to know.  One less bike to sabotage  :whistling:

Archived