Thank you for attending the memorial ride for Gregory Basson (Sat 4 March)

Allrounder

does anybody have a mega phone? not sure how well one will be able to talk next to the road without one?

Busy arranging with Shaun Peters, so far he has no bookings for the 4th.  

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, cycled past the accident site last night. We have a problem in planting the Ghost bike. The road works are far from complete. Any idea of who was going to talk to Cabrico regarding planting the bike on the corner of their plot. It looks like they are building a double lane down to the traffic lights on the R304.

Hi, cycled past the accident site last night. We have a problem in planting the Ghost bike. The road works are far from complete. Any idea of who was going to talk to Cabrico regarding planting the bike on the corner of their plot. It looks like they are building a double lane down to the traffic lights on the R304.

I noticed that too, completely forgot to mention it here, my apologies.

Maybe try and mount it to one on the big tree on the other side on that lane that they are building?

I noticed that too, completely forgot to mention it here, my apologies.

Maybe try and mount it to one on the big tree on the other side on that lane that they are building?

Hi Guys,

I spoke with Carlo who own Cabrico and they are fine if you want to plant it on their property. Please just phone and ask for Carlo or John. You can maybe meet up with them and go look at the best place to plant it. Just tell them that it is the bike Daniel spoke of.

Hi Guys,

I spoke with Carlo who own Cabrico and they are fine if you want to plant it on their property. Please just phone and ask for Carlo or John. You can maybe meet up with them and go look at the best place to plant it. Just tell them that it is the bike Daniel spoke of.

Tx, will do so. I hope the family and friends of Greg or okay with it. Will make contact with Carlo asap.

How was the site meeting?

Sadly could not make it. :blush:  Busy rescheduling another meeting. Will keep you posted. Bike will be ready on Friday. Will post pic as soon as I have it. :w00t:

They are busy constructing a roundabout for the new developments in the area ;)

Edited by Reg Lizard

They are busy constructing a roundabout for the new developments in the area ;)

Jip, the bike will be planted inside the property of Cabrico. It will be as close as possible to the circle that they are currently building..