Thank you for attending the memorial ride for Gregory Basson (Sat 4 March)

Allrounder

Hi everyone. 

We are planning a memorial ride for Gregory Basson, Who was taken away to soon, while doing what we all love. 

We are planning to leave from the Kuilsriver Ipic, and cycle down to where the Ghost bike will be. There is enough parking at IPIC to bring your bike with your car, cycle the 15 km, and then you can decide to turn back or continue to Stellies.  

It will be a morning ride, and start time will be confirmed. 

We do call on everyone to join us for a relaxed and united ride. Please obey the rules and be safe. only yellow line cycling etc. 

We are working on marshals and we will have a follow car for safety. 

Edited by Allrounder

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 for 7:30 is a good time. leave at 7:30 gather at Memorial site around 8:15. Its only 15km but at a very easy pace. The idea is to create awareness and not to race down Botties to chase any kom`s.

Edited by Smurfy

Thanks Patch

Will you be joining us?

Unfortunately it looks like I won't.

I will be down this weekend and the Argus weekend.

If somebody can send me the exact location, I would like to go pay respects this Sunday.

Unfortunately it looks like I won't.

I will be down this weekend and the Argus weekend.

If somebody can send me the exact location, I would like to go pay respects this Sunday.

C/O Bottelary and Devonvale. Its about 200m from the traffic lights on the R309. Next to the Brick factory, think its called Calbrico.