Hours of Fun in the Sun on the weekend

Cruxpearl

Guest Michelle

Thanks Cruxie... it's great being a part of your team.  I've been beating myself up lately & your words of encouragement help more than you know!! 

It's easy to get motivated to train with TCS, cause it's so much FUN! Big%20smile

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the ride everyone - I really enjoyed it, and thank you very much for the lunch afterward, Crux Big%20smile See you guys on Sunday.

To Jason the orginiser & Crux & the Team & visitors

From My side I'd like to thank you for a stunning ride ClapClap Hmmmmmm, although one can debate whether it was a true LSD ride.......or us just not being that fit :) lol !!!!!

None the less it was a excellent outing and a loss to all that did not make it............

Crux a BIG thank you to you as always for keeping any didgy cars off our back and the all important water and coke supplimentation Clap

I for one is now hokked on making sure that I make every club outing now.........Stunning

Keep up the good work

Spinnekop

Nee wat jong.......al hou ek vrek baie van daai raam is daar twee goed wat my beinvloed om ja te se.....veral met die dat ek die ding Privaat koop en nie met sponser geld nie :)

1) Backup vir die raam as iets sou foutgaan........Ek hoor dat die fabriek bankrot is so backup is non existent........en met my luck wat ek het moet ek seker wees dat ek full backup het as ek R10k gaan spandeer............Yes die raam is great en sal seker nie probleme geen nie maar R10k bly R10k. Ek kan rame kry wat R8k kos wat jou 'n leeftyd waarborg geen op defeks.........so dis een ding waarna ek sterk kyk.

Ek moet se ek het gaan oplees en daai raam is Freaking nice en rated as one of the best........+ ek sal my Groupo en ander goed net so kan oorbou......

2) Alhoewel ek in Barlow kit gery hey hou ek niks van blou op 'n fiets nie........Call my picky maar ek hou niks van blou en geel op 'n bike nie.......so dis ook 'n minus vir my

Wat is jou indrukke van die raam ?????