Hours of Fun in the Sun on the weekend

Cruxpearl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AndreT and Vernon... Training with 404 Tubbies Vern???

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/180DCtr17.jpg

So that's why I battled so much to get ahead on the climb.........Dead

Thanks to everyone who attended and made it such a great day. 

A special applause to Michelle and Jokerman for going up Hekpoort after 90 kilos in the legs.

Crux, can't thank you enough for all your time you invested and also all the slipping you supplied me to crawl back home.  Pity I had to look into Spidey's face for most of the time, but it did make me feel bit stronger (seeing that the strength ... well ... she was not there).

Had a great day and the results are awesome.  Could feel the difference this morning gotting back on the bike.

Yipp, have to make special mention of my fellow team mate  " Michelle" for Saturdays ride...we ende up cycling together most of the route........we covered the back of the speed freaks upfront....or as they would say in the Navy......Wing Men.....and a Woman in this case :)

Nice climbing girl up Hekpoort........I almost died up there :)

Sure hope we can team up again with more of our caliber next time to make things interesting

To all,

We enjoyed being part of this ride and look forward to doing it again.

looking at the picture i seem to have gained a few of those KG,sAngry, will be rectifying the situation as from today.

Thanks to Cruxie for offering up his Saturday to support us, dankie Carel. It was great meeting everyone although I didnt talk much Geek. Did not feel so good but after 50km I was sharp Big%20smile.

Btw. Was there prize money for this LSD ride? Phen and the others took off like the elite riders they are Wacko.

What the heck, when we doing it again?

Nice going J!!!!

211....Not bad at all!!

Clap

Dankie Meneer... Nou weet ek hoekom die ouens EPO vat Dead.

Om 3 weke 150+ km's te doen is net siek. Dit was beslis nie n LSD nie. Wel hang af hoe jy LSD define... LONG SUPERFAST DISTANCE. My average was 31kph. Maar die culprets is daai klein mannetjie PHEN en ook daai moerse GROOT BUL LEVI en dan kry jy vir EPOH wat net nie kan op hou nie... attack sy eie bloody shadow op hekpoort of enige iets wat lyk soos n klim... maar nou ja...

Yipp, you guys motored..........think it was only me and your better half that LSD'd this ride hey :) averaging between 26 and 30 odd :).......

Hekpoort sis another story, there I saw where my fitness went........went up it like at 8-10km/p

But hey as the saying goes, if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger applies to me

die twee Rose met bietjie meer ondervinding, Ingrid & Ansie...

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/180DCtr29.jpg