[Event] Subaru Cape Town Western Cape XCO #3 - Bloemendal Wine Estate

Morne Veer

Yes. The gap is smallish, and the take off will just loft you over the gap. I'm still working on my demons though so haven't done it despite doing things much bigger with a table in the middle.

As long as you have the speed for it that is

It's a mental gap ????????

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally. Got a beeeeeeg mental block on gaps and drops since my tumble at hoogies

Eish

????

Eish

????

August last year. 1st a frame on the way back to the parking lot, hitting 40's. Landed to flat. Stem was slightly under torque and wheel twisted while bars stayed straight. OTB and cracked ribs and concussion.

Some lekker pics Donovan, and congrats on a very good result !

LETS SUPPORT OUR LOCAL (VERY TALENTED) PHOTOGRAPHERS - these guys and gals, were out there climbing rocks, and rolling in the dry ground next to the single track, to achieve these awesome shots - 50 bucks for a quality pic is nothing for all the effort that goes into a photographer's day.

I always maintain that these images captures more than just a moment on the bike, most of these images tell a story and allows one to reflect back later, on the emotions (pain, exhilaration, etc) of a wonderful day.  

Some lekker pics Donovan, and congrats on a very good result !

LETS SUPPORT OUR LOCAL (VERY TALENTED) PHOTOGRAPHERS - these guys and gals, were out there climbing rocks, and rolling in the dry ground next to the single track, to achieve these awesome shots - 50 bucks for a quality pic is nothing for all the effort that goes into a photographer's day.

I always maintain that these images captures more than just a moment on the bike, most of these images tell a story and allows one to reflect back later, on the emotions (pain, exhilaration, etc) of a wonderful day.  

Lots of race pics availablepost-58780-0-86710100-1491377077_thumb.jpg