Santa Cruz revive the Chameleon

News bot

Hoping to have pricing and web updated by tomorrow ;)

We are working really hard to keep prices in line / competitive with the US$ MSRP. This puts a bit of pressure on the dealers as it has reduced their margin a bit (obviously ours too). For rough calculation: US$ price x ROE + 14% V.A.T (shipping / handling usually adds 5% or so..

can I order one R1+  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which one R1+ which is 27 and a hald or R1 which is 29 er ?

Mostly ride trails around Durbanville - I am leaning towards the 27 and a half with the plus tyres

just short by a few rondt to 12K .... pretty much the same price as a hand made in CT Hungry Monkey

Was thinking the same... 

Also Mercer is steel. 

And we all know what is truly real! 

And which would you prefer?

I thought the Mercer was only 27.5?

I must say I keep coming back to this bike (not that I can afford to just buy one - but dreaming is free)

just short by a few rondt to 12K .... pretty much the same price as a hand made in CT Hungry Monkey

suggest you order and pay for a truckload of them this evening before Jake-the-trousersnke Zuma closes the meeting with the top 6- rand is about to take a bloody nosedive again.

Hoping to have pricing and web updated by tomorrow ;)

We are working really hard to keep prices in line / competitive with the US$ MSRP. This puts a bit of pressure on the dealers as it has reduced their margin a bit (obviously ours too). For rough calculation: US$ price x ROE + 14% V.A.T (shipping / handling usually adds 5% or so...)