Drop everything... Go ride

popcorn_skollie

Well that was awesome, pretty hot but fun! Took both bikes north and did back to back laps for giggles... haven't managed to drag myself back to HQ yet and have made executive decision to 'work from home' the rest of the day. First stop will be a big bowl of Ramen! 

Thanks must go to @ PopcornS for the nudge. I was bleak that I didn't get up to ride this am and was settling in for a day of wishing I was somewhere else then the light goes on - why not be some where else!  A day to feel good. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just managed to get some out of office time by going to see my lightie's gymnastics "watching day" at his gym. Was great while it lasted, but I am VERY tempted to just go home now. Yes, got back into the office... Meh. 

can all you hubbers please go back to your comments and edit them,,,,please supply company you work for number :ph34r: and contact person would be great

Well that was awesome, pretty hot but fun! Took both bikes north and did back to back laps for giggles... haven't managed to drag myself back to HQ yet and have made executive decision to 'work from home' the rest of the day. First stop will be a big bowl of Ramen! 

Thanks must go to @ PopcornS for the nudge. I was bleak that I didn't get up to ride this am and was settling in for a day of wishing I was somewhere else then the light goes on - why not be some where else!  A day to feel good. :)

http://i.imgur.com/vTQMaC9.gif

Guess we all feel like this sometimes!

Very hard to do all the things that we need to in life. You can survive quite well on less sleep than you think. So that's kind of how I do it.

Currently doing 12 hour shifts at work 6 days week, while studying. Thus Wednesdays and Thursdays are 16 hour days. Sunday's I try to get my ride in, and some early mornings. Sleep is starting to become higher priority lately. This post makes me glad Mid term break is here for class.

I do Helderberg farm every week day after work except for Lourensford on Thursdays. Thought I would just share this info... :thumbup:

I got a ride invite this afternoon.  I work mornings so I normally do kids and the domestic thing in the afternoon.  Today...well um....No supper and this....  At least hubby has a sense of humour.  post-57454-0-68732700-1490813140_thumb.jpg

Guess we all feel like this sometimes!

Very hard to do all the things that we need to in life. You can survive quite well on less sleep than you think. So that's kind of how I do it.

Back in the Noughties I thought I could too. Until I couldn't...

Dropped out of corporate and started something else, as far removed that people thought I was insane. Still love doing it and I'm really good at it. Financially difficult though. Luckily don't have kids,but would I do it again... In a heart beat. Have to be mature again now though, and make some decisions, but the freedom saved me in more ways than one.

Like you just wanna drop everything...and go ride?

ALL.THE.TIME!!

7 days a week retail isn't fun and games.. and being the boss isn't as cool as people who are not the boss think it is.

But I'm grateful to be in the position i'm in...at least I can pay for my house, buy food and buy bike stuff (obviously not in order of importance)

Being able spend time on here does ease the pain a little too ^_^

So glad I didn't follow my initial impulse to switch off the alarm when it woke me at 4:51 this am and instead went for a ride. And whoever that other mamil was who overtook me on the hill past Kirstenbosch - too fast man!!

ALL.THE.TIME!!

7 days a week retail isn't fun and games.. and being the boss isn't as cool as people who are not the boss think it is.

But I'm grateful to be in the position i'm in...at least I can pay for my house, buy food and buy bike stuff (obviously not in order of importance)

Being able spend time on here does ease the pain a little too ^_^

Actually being the owner is cooler............... :whistling:

This morning at 8:30ish - Hoogekraal - standing on top of the second A frame on the Welvanpas climb - chilly wind - light rain - 

pKziz8SONeA3Eu9FYLmCP6AI8NCLV5vejsYbIcPF

Started freelancing and haven't had time to ride other than commuting into work (using in house systems). 

Next week I have said yes to nothing and nor will I. A great start to April :P 

Archived