Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

Carapaz should've bounced once Yates was signed... his like 5th in line after Tao 

I think there will be more than enough chances for Carapaz.

Taking Thomas' unfortunate history of crashing into account I do not believe for one second that Ineos will put all their eggs in one basket. The combination of Thomas, Hart and Carapaz gives them all the options they need. 

There is also no guarantee that Bernal will be fully recovered to start the Giro, so Richard might also end up being a co-leader in that race.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there will be more than enough chances for Carapaz.

Taking Thomas' unfortunate history of crashing into account I do not believe for one second that Ineos will put all their eggs in one basket. The combination of Thomas, Hart and Carapaz gives them all the options they need. 

There is also no guarantee that Bernal will be fully recovered to start the Giro, so Richard might also end up being a co-leader in that race.

fair points...

I like Carapaz and still feel overall (with all the grenadiers fit) still too far down the pecking order than he deserves to be